Offer Expires Friday, June 24, 2016
"How to Handle a Divorce When Your Spouse Has
WARNING- Don't make the mistake that so
many couples make only to regret it years later
If you are considering divorcing someone who has bipolar disorder OR
you have a loved one who has bipolar and is demanding a divorce but you
don't want one, read on, this is going to be one of the most exciting
pieces of information you've read.
Divorce is never easy, but it can be even worse if your spouse has
bipolar disorder and is asking you for a divorce that you don't want. If
you're in that situation, then I have good news that may save your
marriage and prevent both of you from doing something you'll regret.
When I first started helping supporters and survivors of bipolar
disorder, I began getting phone calls and emails about the subject of
divorce. People would say, "My wife wants a divorce but she is
sick, what should I do . . . ," "I don't want a divorce, I
love her," or "My husband is in a really bad manic state and
wants a divorce, normally he loves me but now he is not in his right
mind . . . what should I do?"
OR "I just can't take this any more, I am going to get a
divorce, what should I do?" "I have kids and need to get a
divorce, what should I do?"
I Had No Idea How To Help These People
The bad thing was that I had no answers for these people. My mom, who
has bipolar disorder, had never asked my dad for a divorce, so I
couldn't use first-hand experience as a guide. That's why I decided to
go out and find some answers by interviewing bipolar supporters and
survivors who had gotten divorced.
I Interviewed A Ton Of People
Then, I literally struck gold in my gym. I met several people who had
happily survived a divorce and went on with their lives. I also came in
contact with a guy whose uncle is a well-respected divorce lawyer. That
guy's uncle was a fountain of information for me. He taught me some
incredible tips, tricks, and secrets to dealing with a divorce when it's
complicated by bipolar disorder.
Of course, I didn't stop there. I also went out and interviewed other
people who had gotten a divorce, people who had prevented a divorce from
ending their marriage, and people who were experts in divorce
I compiled all of this information into one Special Report that will
answer all of your questions about divorce and bipolar disorder.
I Put Together A Course With Information
You Can't Find Anywhere
With this package, "How To Handle A Divorce When You Are
Dealing With Bipolar Disorder", you'll receive both the special
report and an audiotape so that you can learn these secrets to saving
your marriage or ending it amicably. The most amazing thing, in my
opinion, is that there's no other place in the world where you can find
this same exact information.
There are many parts to this package. Let me go through each one by
First, there's an incredible report on how to prevent a divorce. You
might have already made up your mind but let's face it, you have a ton
invested in the marriage so first let's take a look at what you can do
to prevent it.
- The one thing you should NEVER do if your divorce goes through
- A way to slow down a divorce to give your spouse time to get
- The secret to getting the court on your side
- The sneaky way to make it seem like you are getting a divorce
when you really aren't getting a divorce at all (in the case when
your spouse wants one but you don't)
- Ways to get your spouse's lawyer to make him/her get treatment
- A little mistake so many people who are married to someone who
has bipolar make that can cost them everything!
- The #1 secret to really handling this situation
- 3 things you can quickly and easily do to avoid a divorce even
from a person who demands one
- Places to find an expert divorce lawyer who can help PREVENT a
divorce from a person with bipolar
- The magic words you can say to stop a divorce
- The 3 reasons you should absolutely get a divorce from your
spouse, even when he/she is in an episode and you love them dearly
- Things that you may hear during a divorce proceeding
- How to protect yourself against false allegations that can smear
your name (I know a lawyer whose wife is bipolar. She lied up and
down about him during their divorce, and his named was almost
ruined, so it can happen to you, too)
Plus much, MUCH more!
Now, there's an audio interview with Dr. J.P. Morgan who is a
Certified Divorce Planner. He is an EXPERT at not only preventing a
divorce in the first place, but alternatives to divorce that work for
both parties and finally divorcing if you have to.
This interview is truly incredible. You will be amazed, after
listening to it. Here's a sneak peak at what you'll discover:
- What a Certified Divorce Planner is and how that compares to a
lawyer (you're going to be amazed about this)
- The little-known realities of divorce that most people NEVER think
about even if they say "I've had it and I am getting a divorce)
- What's mediation and how that can work for you.
- What a divorce decree is and what you should fight for in it (it's
so simple and it's not unreasonable but most people only fight about
how much money they are going to get).
- What you need to know about lawyers and divorce or else
- How to lower your legal costs using surprisingly simple techniques
- Sneaky ways Lawyers rip off EVERYONE involved in a divorce
- A sneaky way to get UNLIMITED consultations on the
financial aspects of your divorce from an expert
- The true costs of divorce (98% of people never really know the
true costs and then get into a divorce and it kills them financially
for years to come)
- Alternatives to divorce that work wonders when it comes to bipolar
- How to possibly fix the biggest things that are causing the
divorce in the first place. If you have kids, a little mistake that
can ruin your children's finances if you divorce from a spouse with
- What you should tell your lawyer when it comes to a spouse with
- The one service 99% of all people getting a divorce do NOT use and
- Why divorce lawyers are the number one target for mal practice
lawsuits and what that means to you if you want to prevent or get a
divorce (wait until you hear this, I was completely shocked.
- The one thing you need to ask yourself if you have children and
get a divorce. If you don't do this and you are dealing with bipolar
disorder, you will be doomed for many years to come. It will get so
bad that you will honestly feel like someone put a curse on you (I
am 100% serious).
and much, MUCH more!
Then there's another audio tape, where I talk about divorce and what
you need to know. Here's what you'll discover on this audio:
- The little mistake people make when divorcing with children. I
would say that 99% of all people who get a divorce from bipolar
disorder NEVER ever consider this. If you don't, you are pretty much
done before you start.
- What kind of lawyer you should get if you chose one. Why people
don't think of this, I will never know.
- What you have to do BEFORE you start talking to anyone about
divorce, whether it's a divorced planner or lawyer. This is an
amazing technique if I do say so myself. Best of all, I'm going to
do most of the work for you.
- The #1 way that people have all kinds of problems with divorce
if they get it
- What's the root cause of divorce with most couples dealing with
bipolar and how to fix it quickly and easily.
- When you should instantly get a divorce from someone who has
- 21 ways to solve the biggest cause of a marriage breakup
- The one sheet of paper that can turn around your marriage if
you are looking to get a divorce
- The magic document that can help prevent divorce. You may not be
able to get it signed but 50% of the people do and it prevents
divorce and changes the marriage from a bad one to a good one almost
and a whole lot more.
Finally, you're going to get information on marriage. Why? Well my
special report on how to marry someone with bipolar can be very useful.
You see, you need FULL information to decide on whether or not you
should let a divorce go through whether your spouse wants one or you are
going to pursue one yourself.
In this incredible Special Report, you'll discover:
- Three steps to a great marriage with someone who is bipolar
- The absolute worst thing you can do when you are marrying
someone who is bipolar
- The critical things you should know about someone you want to
marry that has bipolar (you'll be totally shocked about this)
- The facts about bipolar episodes and steps to quickly and
easily manage them
- 7 ways to manage serious bipolar episodes
- The one thing that NOBODY ever wants to talk about when it
comes to marrying someone who is bipolar. If you don't know this
CRITICAL piece of information, it can be fatal to YOUR life.
- The one thing that almost broke my dad financially (and no it was
not my mom's spending sprees). Wait until you see this!
- 4 ways to combat the biggest money problems with people who
- 5 issues you MUST discuss with a spouse or potential spouse who
has a bipolar episode during family events and holidays
- The last word on children and marriage
- The shocking truth about whether or not you and your bipolar
spouse should have children
- The #1 fatal mistake that someone can make when married to
someone who has bipolar disorder
- A 7 letter word that can destroy you, your spouse and your
marriage and what to do about it.
- 4 things that you need to tell children about your bipolar
spouse or else
- A proven formula for having a solid long lasting marriage to
someone who has bipolar
- Little things that you will never think of to help you say
"I can get married to someone who has bipolar" or "Oh
no, I don't want to marry someone who has bipolar."
Plus much, MUCH more!
There is NO Where Else This Information Exists
You see, there are lots of people who are great with divorces-that is
teaching you things to look out for. BUT, none of these people know
bipolar disorder. Bipolar is a special mood disorder and if you don't
understand it, it will roll right over you like a giant rock. I am sure
if you are reading this, you already understand this.
This course however has information on dealing with divorce and
bipolar which is truly a very difficult thing. And most importantly, if
you have children, it covers that as well.
I am really, REALLY proud of what I have put together and it's truly
and incredible "offer." The only thing that will make it even
better is to offer my famous…
"100% No Questions Asked, IRON CLAD,
Better-Than-Risk-Free, 120-Day Money Back Guarantee"
When you order this package, you are doing it entirely at my risk. If
you get it, and don't like it for any reason whatsoever, or you don't
even have a reason and simply want your money back, then simply return
it, and I'll issue you a prompt and courteous refund (less shipping
and handling). NO questions asked. So you can read everything
entirely risk free.
And if you do send the material back, keep the report on marriage ($24.95
value) as a thank you for reviewing my material. So in essence, this
offer is better-thank-risk-free because you can only come out ahead.
Save You A TON Of Grief,
Time Energy And Money
When I showed this information to various people, they were amazed.
They wished they had it. Bipolar and divorce is a tough deal-whether you
want to prevent it or whether they are actually going to go through with
it. Divorce is tough but when you add in bipolar it makes it 100 times
I guarantee you will love this material.
"So What's This Going To Cost?"
When I showed this information to people who have gotten a divorce OR
prevented a divorce from someone with bipolar disorder felt as if it
would have saved them thousands up to tens of thousands of dollars. If
you don't believe that, just ask a friend who has gotten a divorce and
then add bipolar to it and the figure multiplies substantially.
Even though this information is worth thousands of dollars, I am not
going to charge you anywhere near that price.
This entire package is going to be normally priced at $79.95 but when you order within the next 7 days, you can get the digital version for only $49.95.
In order to get the special pricing I have setup,
you must order by 11:59pm,
Don't Wait, Take Action Today
There are so many things you need to know about divorce and bipolar
disorder, but if you wait too long then you may end up regretting not
taking action sooner. Don't let that happen! Take
action today and help your spouse by clicking here.
Click here to place you order for "How
To Handle A Divorce When You Are Dealing With Bipolar Disorder"
right now. Don't wait.
of Service | Privacy