If you are supporting an adult with bipolar disorder, discover…
"How to Avoid
‘The Bipolar Doomsday Scenario’ ...
When a Loved One Taking Medication, Following Doctor’s Orders, Goes from
Stable to Unstable in as little as 7 Days"
Discover this amazing but shocking true story of
what happened to me not just once – BUT TWICE!
It was amazing. My mom had been doing so well for almost two years .
. . and then it happened. She went from totally stable to completely
unstable – in just 7
I am about to tell you what I believe is the greatest danger when
supporting someone with bipolar disorder. I call it . . .
The Bipolar Doomsday Scenario
You might think that I am exaggerating this, but the more I think
about it, the more I believe this scenario is the worst possible thing
that can happen to someone supporting a loved one with bipolar disorder.
Let me tell you about how The Doomsday Scenario happened to me the
It Happened So Fast . . .
I’m still stunned at just how quickly she changed.
It was around 11:00 p.m. one night right before Thanksgiving, and I
had just finished making myself my sixth meal of the day. (I eat six
small meals each day to help maintain 7% to 9% body fat.)
I was just about to take a bite when my mom jumped up out of bed. It
was about 11:02 p.m., and she’d been sleeping for about an hour. During
the day she had been completely fine and stable, but when she woke up,
it was a completely different story.
She started screaming and yelling about not being able to sleep
because there was too much noise. She insisted that no one was allowed
to be upstairs, or else it would wake her up, even if they weren’t
talking. Even though my dad and I had been downstairs the whole time,
she was still infuriated with us. She threatened that she would “go
manic” if the house was not completely quiet.
Of course, my dad and I were terrified of her “going manic” during
the holidays, so we decided to tread lightly and try to avoid an
incident. We continued to stay downstairs, we spoke very softly, and we
moved around as little as possible. We even tried to avoid turning on
the water or using the bathroom.
Being in a house like that was like being in a prison. I thought
about going to a friend’s or to a hotel. But then I thought to myself,
“Why in the world can’t we talk downstairs?” But before I could even
finish this debate in my head, my mom came downstairs and demanded that
she talk to her doctor.
We didn’t know what to make of this, so we just looked at each other.
And because we didn’t say anything right away, she started screaming at
us. “You don’t even care about me!” she yelled. “Do you want me to go
manic? When it’s time to talk to the doctor, it’s time!”
The Situation Kept Getting Worse and Worse and Worse
She went back upstairs. “Oh jeez,” I thought to myself. “Here we go
again.” (We had just gotten hammered, and I mean really hammered,
by my mom just the week before.)
Soon she came back down and started screaming and hollering again,
this time saying that she couldn’t figure out how to contact the doctor
because there was no emergency number and she had to “push buttons to
I almost started to laugh at this statement, even though the
situation was serious. Sometimes all you can do is laugh; otherwise it
feels as if you might go insane. So I asked what she meant by “pushing
buttons,” and she screamed at me that I didn’t understand her and that I
was trying to be difficult and that she was going to do it herself.
So she called the doctor and started pacing back and forth. I didn’t
even understand what she was doing. My dad made the mistake of trying to
talk to her at this point. (You can’t tell my mom anything when
she’s like this. I know because I’ve made the mistake of trying to say
things to her when she’s been like that in the past, and I’ve always
regretted it afterward.)
My dad suggested, “Maybe the doctor isn’t around because it’s the
My mom screamed and yelled at him like I have never, ever heard.
Finally I intervened. “Mom, give me the phone,” I said.
I called her doctor’s number, listened to a greeting, and then at the
end heard, “If you have an emergency, you can page me at . . . .” The
numbers was said so fast that I had to call back three times before I
finally got it all. But I got it. So we paged the doctor, and my dad
left a message.
By this point it was around 12:30 a.m., and both my dad and I were
super tired because we were still recovering from one of my mom’s
screaming episodes from a few days prior. But my mom demanded that we
wait until the doctor called back before going back to bed.
She then proceeded to run up and down the stairs over and over,
screaming and yelling about being manic and how it was all our fault.
She informed us that we were the real cause of her episodes because we
created such a stressful environment for her and didn’t do anything to
It Hit Me Like a Ton of Bricks
It didn’t make any sense to me. I couldn’t fathom how my mom had gone
from being stable to unstable so fast. She had been fine for almost two
years . . . and then all the sudden she was in a manic episode.
How did she get unstable so quickly?
What the heck was going on?
It Was Amazing . . .
Everything I Had Set Up Started Failing!
It was truly amazing – and awful – because all the systems I had set
up started to fail. Everywhere I turned, the system I had so carefully
created to help maintain stability and ensure the best care possible for
my mom started to break down.
I felt just inches away from absolute mayhem. It was almost as if
“it” was coming to get me and our family . . . the bipolar disorder was
coming to tear us apart.
It’s a Formidable Enemy
I think of bipolar disorder as my enemy. (That doesn’t mean that my
mom is my enemy. She is not the disorder; she simply has bipolar
Bipolar disorder is a cunning enemy that, left unchecked and
untreated, can destroy all people in its path. Before this most recent
episode struck, I thought for sure that I had it beat, contained, and
put into its proper place.
But all of a sudden, it came back with a vengeance, systematically
getting around all my defense systems. How had it happened?
I Was Really Worried
I didn’t know what to do. I was confused as to why this was
happening. Finally I decided to do something about it. I got out a
yellow tablet to start brainstorming solutions, and I used the system
I’d learned for solving complex, emergency problems.
But at the same time, the effects of bipolar disorder were sweeping
through the house, and I could barely concentrate. It was like living in
a war zone. And the entire time, I just wondered, “Why?”
After days of using my system for solving complex problems, I began
to piece together what I THOUGHT the problem was – but I wasn’t
even 100% sure.
I called my dad and told him what I thought the problem was. At this
point my dad’s blood pressure was through the roof and his sugar levels
were high. I always worry that he could have a stroke, so I check in
with him regularly and make sure that he doesn’t get too involved with
the down and dirty details of dealing with bipolar disorder.
Anyway, I told him what I thought was causing this most recent
episode. At first he thought that what I was telling him was simply too
unbelievable. “No way,” he said. But I told him I was pretty sure this
was the problem and that I was going to proceed accordingly. He agreed
and said okay.
I Started Investigating and Checking Around
Slowly but surely I began to see more clearly why my mom had gone so
quickly from being stable to unstable. I was shocked. Angry. Annoyed.
But I had to take action FAST . . . before it attacked others.
Already, in previous episodes, my mom had completely alienated my
brother, his wife, my brother’s kids, and other people in the family.
The bipolar disorder had other friends and family clearly in its sites .
. . I had to strike it before it struck them.
Things Got Better
It took about a week of nonstop work to get everything under control.
Finally, in about two weeks’ time, my mom became stable again.
We cruised along for another year and then some really good news…
My Mom’s Doctor Said She
Was Totally Stable and
Didn’t Need to Come Back for Two Months!
On top of that, her therapist said she was doing great. Things were
looking good. I even wrote a few emails and blog posts telling people
how great my mom was doing.
Then the Unthinkable Happened . . .
My mom started looking different; she stopped taking care of basic
personal hygiene like combing her hair. She looked really bad.
She was also angry. Mad. Screaming. Not working at her job. Making
tons of phone calls. Lying about my dad and me . . . calling family
members and saying that my dad abused her and that I wouldn’t let her go
She was a wreck.
And it all happened IN
ONLY 7 DAYS.
I called my mom’s doctor, but I couldn’t speak to her or to her
therapist. My mom had UNDONE all the releases that had allowed me
to speak to them.
I couldn’t believe it. It had happened again.
I scrambled. I remember saying to myself at one point, “I never want
this to happen to us again – or to anyone else for that matter. I have
to do something.”
Here's What I Did...
Like any good investigator would do, I started reconstructing what
had happened. I figured out why it had happened . . . and most
importantly, I figured out what to do if it ever happens again.
And that’s why I’m writing.
I don’t want to sound like I’m bragging, but if I’m the one who
literally wrote the course on how to support a loved one with bipolar
disorder … and I can go through this, well, I can practically guarantee
that it’s going to happen to you.
Except that you don’t know what I discovered … and how I rescued my
mom and our family from the Bipolar Doomsday Scenario.
At least, not yet.
Let Me Tell You What I Learned … and
How to Save Your Loved One
It’s all captured in a new course I developed called,
“Avoiding Bipolar Doomsday Scenario.”
In this incredible course, you’ll get a total of 4 CDs jam-packed
with tons of information – information I learned the hard way.
You’ll learn . . .
- What the Doomsday Scenario is … why it has a greater
potential and power to destroy your family than a mere bipolar
- How the Doomsday Scenario can quickly cause consequences like
alienation from friends and relatives, divorce, homelessness and
- The bipolar episode “allowance” … and how it can trick into
thinking your loved one is immune to more episodes
- Why bipolar episodes are practically guaranteed to come at the
worst possible time for your family
- The common and logical mistake doctors and therapists make
when trying to explain why the Doomsday Scenario occurs … and what
you need to show them to help them accurately diagnose the cause
- Why bipolar episodes are practically guaranteed to come at the
worst possible time for your family
- The Bipolar Stability Equation … and following this formula
can prevent the Doomsday Scenario
- The simple explanation for why the effects of Doomsday Scenarios
get progressively worse
- Has your loved one already undone the medical releases you
have on file with doctors and therapists? No worries – here’s the
completely legal way to get around that issue
- Why being a multi-tasker, get-it-done type of person can
actually bring on the Doomsday Scenario
- The critical thing that most people drastically underestimate
when dealing with loved ones who have bipolar disorder … and how
this can be your downfall
- Why following a proven system for supporting someone with
bipolar disorder isn’t enough … and what usually happens when you’re
not paying attention
- Why you can’t blindly trust everything your loved one’s
doctor and therapist tell you … and the once voice you should trust
- The hardball tactic you can use when you need to talk to your
loved one’s doctor in an emergency … and their receptionist won’t
- The thing that doctors, therapists and pharmaceutical
companies should be doing, but aren’t … and how their lapse could be
endangering your loved one’s health and life
- What to tell doctors and therapists to ensure they are getting a
crystal-clear picture about what exactly is going on with your loved
- How to guarantee that your loved one’s medical team can talk
to you any time you call (hint: this strategy may not win you
friends, but it will get you respect and cooperation)
- What your loved one’s doctor needs to send to you to ensure that
you can spot signs of trouble early on
- What thing you need to give to your loved one’s doctor … even
if they don’t ask or don’t seem to want it (hint: this one thing can
make the difference between finding a treatment plan that works
quickly … and pounding your head against a wall for months)
- Why you can’t rely on doctors and therapists to spot the warning
signs that your loved one is heading into an episode … and what you
must do instead to fend off the Doomsday Scenario
- One of the most common triggers of the Doomsday Scenario …
and how to spot the flawed thinking that will cause your loved one’s
bipolar disorder to spiral out of control
- The cost-cutting medical measure that most people use that can
cause the Doomsday Scenario
- The truth about how manipulative people can get as a result
of having bipolar disorder – you need to understand this fully to
protect your loved one from the Doomsday Scenario
- What to say to a doctor or therapist to ensure that they return
your calls and listen to you … even if HIPPA laws prevent them from
talking to you
- The red flags that signal an oncoming episode … and why you
will be tempted to ignore them
- The thing your loved one will resist … and why you must
absolutely insist that this happen – no matter what
- What you need to do after a bipolar episode (hint: it’s the
one thing most people want to do the least)
- What politicians, the military and historians can teach you
about dealing with bipolar disorder
- The Bipolar Stability Equation … and how understanding this
formula will dramatically improve the chances of avoid the Bipolar
- The main components of the Bipolar Stability Equation … and how
to formulate your own equation
- How changes to the Bipolar Stability Equation affect the
severity and frequency of bipolar episodes
- The common flaw in supporters’ thinking and beliefs that makes
you vulnerable to the Doomsday Scenario
- What you need to do to avoid having your loved one be
dependent on you for the rest of your life
- 3 of the top ways people with bipolar disorder manipulate their
supporters when they are headed into an episode – be on the lookout
for these red flags!
- Is your loved one refusing to let you talk to the doctor?
Here are 3 ways to legally and ethically get around the law …
without betraying your loved one
- How you can cut the length of your loved one’s bipolar episodes
from months to a few days
- How to spot flaws in your system that make your loved one
susceptible to the Doomsday Scenario … and one of the best ways to
work with your loved one’s doctor to close loopholes
- What you can say – word for word – when your loved one refuses
to take responsibility for their actions
- The exercise you should make your loved one do the next time
an episode strikes – it’s an eye-opener!
- Why you have to be skeptical of everything your loved one says
about their treatment and progress (believe or not, this attitude
will help your loved one in the long run)
- Why taking medication is not enough to prevent bipolar
episodes … no matter what your doctor tells you
- Why people with bipolar disorder find it nearly impossible to
resist lying, exaggerating, stretching the truth and manipulating
others … and the first thing you should do to address the situation
- What to do when you suspect your loved one is lying … and the
right way to go about it
- One of the most destructive things your loved one can do in the
grips of a bipolar episode … and how to protect your family from the
- How bipolar disorder destroys caregivers and supporters … and
what you need to do today to protect yourself and build credibility
with your loved one’s medical team
- How to avoid The Doomsday Scenario – and what to do if it
- The truth about various laws and how doctors don’t follow them –
and don’t even have to.
- The magic form I had to get signed to be able to sit down and
talk to my mom’s doctor.
- Why my mom was stable for 2 months and then in ANOTHER episode
for 6 weeks. You’ll be shocked when you learn the reason.
- The 3 mistakes her doctor made that I believe were
detrimental to the family.
- The #1 deadly mistake my father and I made. This mistake is so
dumb, you’re going to be amazed when you read about it. I am
embarrassed to even say it, but I know others are making it as well.
- What I discovered caused my mom’s last episode.
- A little mistake you can make with any doctor or therapist that
puts your whole family at risk.
- The #1 thing you need to ask your doctor AND your therapist
during the holiday season.
- How to get someone to the hospital when they don’t want to go
but they absolutely, positively need to (this is almost 20 pages of
information you can’t find anywhere else).
- The shocking reason my mom’s therapist couldn’t help when my
mom was at her worst.
- How my mom actually turned the doctor against my dad and myself.
- The 4 sheets of paper that turned the doctor around when she
thought we were the cause of my mom’s problem.
- The magic phrase my dad used in the first 5 minutes that set the
- The #1 way that people with bipolar disorder can ruin their
lives during an episode.
- How a person who is going along fine can all of a sudden get
- The amazing reason why all the waivers I had signed and
notarized were deemed invalid, so therefore my mom’s doctor could
not talk to me.
- A new legal form that is “bullet-proof,” so you’ll always be
able to speak to a loved one’s doctor.
- Why the entire system that I had previously set up almost
broke down – except for one last safeguard I put in place.
- How money was lost in this episode, even though all the
safeguards I had set up did NOT fail . . . and how to avoid the same
thing happening to you. This is truly amazing.
- The shocking concept that my mom's doctor didn't even know
- How to know if a person with bipolar disorder will go into an
- Exactly how a person taking medication and following doctors
orders can go into a major episode FAST.
- The #1 reason that people with bipolar disorder wind up having
problems year after year.
- Any amazing concept that I discovered that leads to someone
staying stable for many years at a time
- A complete overview of the doomsday situations I experienced,
exactly what you can learn
- Simple ways to prevent the dooms day scenario from happening
to you and your family
- When you have to ignore what the doctor says
- 3 deadly mistakes people make when supporting an adult with
- A proven formula for someone with bipolar disorder maintaining
stability that no book, doctor, magazine or support group will tell
- What a person with bipolar disorder should NEVER ever do
while taking medication. If they do this one simple thing, they will
almost always go into an episode even while taking medication
- One powerful reason that you should lie about one specific thing
when you are supporting someone with bipolar disorder. If you don't
do this, you'll be doomed.
- Why some people never go into major bipolar disorder episodes
- Have a loved one that is sneaky or hard to deal with? Discover
an iron clad system to deal with the most difficult people with
- Your amazingly simple guide to the most powerful strategy I
have ever discovered for keeping someone with bipolar disorder
- Discover the shocking reason that if your loved one is stable
for more than a year, you are most at risk for the Bipolar Doomsday
- The secret of being able to talk to a doctor when NO releases
are signed and your loved one forbids you. This is totally legal,
ethical and moral. BUT it is a loop hole I discovered!
The great thing with this is it comes with a CD of Microsoft Word
documents that you can use for yourself. So you’ll get 5 CDs in total!
Plus, Get All of the Authorization Forms, Checklists
Worksheets I Used to Save Our Family
Rescuing my family from the Bipolar Doomsday Scenario took two weeks
of solid work. My mom had changed all of the releases that gave me
permission to talk to her doctor and therapist. She complete manipulated
my system. I’ve pulled all of the documents I used to regain control of
the problem and to close the loopholes in my system together on a CD for
You’ll get all of the forms, letters, checklists and worksheets I
used as Microsoft Word templates.
When the time comes that you need these documents (and trust me, your
time WILL come), pull them up on your computer. Customize them for your
situation. Print them out and use them as your own to:
- Continue communicating with your loved one’s doctor and
therapist … even if your loved one hates the idea
- Prevent your loved one from revoke your access to the doctor and
- Guarantee that you are kept up-to-date if your loved one makes
any changes to information releases
- Ensure that doctors and therapists keep you informed about
changes to your loved one’s treatment plan and medications
- Get a written commitment from your loved one’s doctor and
therapist to following the treatment plan that’s been prescribed
- Easily keep track of the supporters who have agreed to help your
- Get important information to the doctor or therapist … even when
you don’t have permission to communicate with them under HIPPA
- Bring new doctors and therapists up-to-speed on your loved one’s
medical history … so that you don’t waste months waiting for the new
team to figure out what’s going on
You’ll also get worksheets and checklists to help you:
- Figure out what triggers your loved one is most susceptible to
- Identify and record the signs and symptoms that will be most
helpful to your loved one’s therapist and doctor
- Identify your loved one’s unique Bipolar Stability Equation (the
equation is different for every person)
- Get a handle on the amount of debt your loved one has wracked up
during previous episodes … and when the Doomsday Scenario strikes
- Figure out what to do and whom to call when your loved one needs
to be hospitalized (waiting until it happens is NOT the way to do
- How to spot if your relationship with your loved one is causing
- 5 highly effective techniques to protect yourself from your
loved one’s anger
- 4 ways to maintain a positive attitude … even during your loved
one’s worst bipolar episodes
- 3 methods for calming yourself – and your loved one – during
- Tips for modifying your communication based on your loved one’s
stability to ensure that your message gets through without causing
- A step-by-step process for dissecting your loved one’s episodes
… so you can figure out the stressors that are most likely to
trigger an episode
- Keep track of the many medications your loved one must take for
their bipolar disorder
- Capture important information that medical personnel need to
have in an emergency
I’ll Even Send You the Transcripts
To make it even easier to absorb all of the information I share in
“Avoiding the Bipolar Doomsday Scenario,” I’m also sending you
transcripts of each CD. That way, you can make notes while you listen
and have a handy reference guide to refer to.
As one supporter to another, I can tell you this – “Avoiding the
Bipolar Doomsday Scenario” is something you must have.
How do I know? My own personal experience, that’s how!
I’ve written 19 courses about all the various ways to support people
with bipolar disorder, including “The Bipolar Supporter’s Course.” And
even I didn’t know how to avoid the Bipolar Doomsday Scenario.
But I do now. And I want you to know what to do when – WHEN, not
IF – this strikes your family.
That’s why I’m doing something so unthinkable that my accountant
almost resigned when he heard about it.
I’ll Send You the Entire Program for a
Risk-Free, 30-Day FREE TRIAL
That’s right. A free trial. All you have to do is tell me where to
I’ll send you the entire program – all 5 CDs and the professional
transcripts – at MY RISK. All you pay is shipping and handling.
Listen to the CDs as many times as you want. Read the transcripts.
And God forbid your loved one becomes unstable like my mom did … use the
strategies to get things back to normal.
If you don’t think this is valuable information that will help
your family avoid the Bipolar Doomsday Scenario … when your loved
one goes from perfectly stable to nightmarishly unstable in a matter of
days or even hours … send it back. You won’t owe me a dime.
But if you recognize how truly priceless the course is … and how it
will absolutely help you spot and prevent the sneaky bipolar tricks that
quickly flare up into the Doomsday Scenario, keep it. Your credit
card will be billed automatically at the end of your risk-free 30-day
“Okay, Dave . . .
So How Much Is This Program Going to Cost?”
First, I want you to change your mindset. My dad used to think that
information on bipolar disorder “cost” money. Now he doesn’t
think that way. He realizes that information is an investment.
Trust me, this information is going to SAVE you money.
Dealing with the aftermath of the Bipolar Doomsday Scenario is
expensive. You’ll probably be taking your loved one to doctor’s
appointments and therapy sessions at least two or three times a week …
if not daily. Your loved one might even wrack up thousands of dollars of
debt before you even realize what’s going on. And you can count on
spending hours of your time dealing with the aftermath.
The information and proven strategies you’ll get with “Avoiding the
Bipolar Doomsday Scenario” will help you avoid the whole mess. And
with it, the hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars of expenses.
There are two ways you can invest in “Avoiding the Bipolar Doomsday
OPTION 1: 3-Pay Installment Plan
To make it super-affordable, you can make 3 easy payments of just
$57 a month. That’s far less than you’ll spend when the Doomsday
Scenario strikes and you have to take your loved one in for daily
doctor’s appointments and therapy sessions. Heck, it’s probably less
than you pay for even ONE doctor visit or therapy appointment.
Your first payment will be due 30 days from now … which gives you
a full month to review the entire program and decide if it’s right for
OPTION 2: 1-Pay Plan
Want to save even more? I’ll knock 14% off the total price when
you make one payment of $149.97. If you select the “one payment”
option, your credit card will be billed in full at the end of your
risk-free, 30-day trial.
Order Your Risk-Free Copy Today
Two Powerful Guarantees & A Special, Unheard-of,
There’s no question about it:
I feel this information is
absolutely, positively critical for you to have.
I am really going to go out on a limb and offer something that
someone might call “CRAZY” – and actually, my accountant does!
Guarantee #1: 30-Day, Totally
Risk-Free, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Go through the CDs and transcripts. If you are unhappy for any reason
whatsoever, or even if you just change your mind, send the entire
course back and you won’t owe me a penny.
(And don’t worry, if the mail is running slow and your course doesn’t
get back here until day 32 or 35, and you’ve already been charged … I’ll
still refund all of your money. This is really a totally risk-free
Guarantee #2: My Personal, 90-Day,
If you decide to keep the Doomsday program, your credit card
will be charged according to the payment schedule you select. And you’ll
have an extra 90 days to continue reviewing the program on a
totally risk-free basis.
And if you decide, on second thought, that this critical information
somehow won’t help prevent a major episode with your loved one, send
the transcripts back. I will not only refund every penny you paid .
. . I’ll even send you a $50 check for your trouble.
Plus, you can even keep all five CDs as my sincere thank you for
giving the course a try.
Order Your Risk-Free Doomsday Course Now
~ David Oliver, author of “Avoiding the Bipolar
Why am I doing this?
Because, I KNOW you need to hear this information if
you are supporting someone with bipolar disorder. You will NOT
find this information anywhere else. I wish I had known this stuff when
we went through my mom’s most recent episode. I had to learn it the hard
way – but now you don’t have to.
If you don’t get this information, you are probably DOOMED to have
the same thing that happened twice to us also happen to
I have to admit, now that I see these guarantees in writing, I
understand why my accountant is flipping out. To keep him from
resigning, I had to agree to put four conditions on the
- You must be supporting an ADULT with bipolar disorder.
- You must listen to ALL the CDs you get and read all the
written material. If you can’t bother to go through the material, I
cannot give you a double- your-money-back refund.
- Only one better-than-your- money-back refund is permitted per
person or household. I’m going out on a limb here in offering
this refund and am bearing a lot of risk on my shoulders – so please
don’t take advantage of me. If you play fair, I’ll play fair.
- You must write me a detailed letter explaining why you didn’t find
the material useful and give me permission to reprint it with your name
on my website.
Now even if you don’t meet these conditions, or even if you
simply just change your mind on purchasing the product, I’ll still give
you 100% of your money back, no questions asked (just not the
better-than-your-money-back refund). Just send the ENTIRE course back
within the next 120 days (90 days after your first payment is made) if
you don’t meet the conditions spelled out above.
I hope you’ll agree that I’m being more than fair, right?
Get Started Right Away
I am not kidding around or just trying to get some money from you.
You ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY
need to get this information if you are supporting an adult with bipolar
NOTE: If you are supporting a
child with bipolar disorder or if you have bipolar disorder yourself,
this material is NOT
(and I repeat, NOT)
for you. This information is only for people who are supporting
ADULTS with bipolar disorder.
Get your copy of “Avoiding the Bipolar Doomsday Scenario.”
This is the first time I’ve really been pushed anyone to get one
of my products. But it’s so critical that this information gets to
the hard-working people who are supporting loved ones with bipolar
disorder. The Doomsday Scenario, when it strikes, will devastate your
family … and quite frankly, you’ve worked too darn hard supporting
your loved one to have all of your efforts erased.
That’s why I’m willing to send you this program absolutely
risk-free. Just tell me where to send it, and you can review the
course for a full 30 days for free.
Please click here right now to have this one-of-a-kind program
rushed to you.
Click Here to Get This Material Right Now
of Service | Privacy