“Who Else Wants to Get My Bipolar Mastery System, Which
Reveals How to Become High Functioning or Super Advanced With Bipolar
Disorder, Sent to Them for FREE?”
Here is a Brand-New System Which
Uncovers the Secret Techniques Used by “High-functioning” People with
Bipolar Disorder Who Have Achieved Years of Stability and Success… and Who
Lead Happy, Healthy, Productive Lives
From: David Oliver,
Creator, “The Bipolar Supporter’s System”
RE: My Latest Bipolar Disorder Discovery
When you’re busy supporting your loved one with Bipolar Disorder ... do
you ever wish that they could be more like the person you believe is
really deep inside of them?
Do you wish they could keep a steady job ... build a
financially successful career doing something they love ...
maybe even start their own successful business ... engage in fun
hobbies ... enjoy an active social life ... surround themselves
with lots of supportive friends and loved ones ... have happy,
positive relationships with your family (even those relatives that
they’ve alienated during bipolar episodes) ... fall in love ... get
married ... raise confident, well-adjusted kids ...
travel the world ... and above all ...
their Bipolar Disorder so well
that no one would ever even guess
that they have a mental illness?
If you’re like the thousands of supporters of people with Bipolar
Disorder like I’ve met over the past 5 years, you’re saying, “YES, YES!”
Just like you’re probably saying, “But I have no idea what I need to DO to
make that happen!”
That’s why I’m writing today.
Hi, I’m David Oliver. Since you found this particular website, I’m
pretty sure that you know who I am – the author of “The Bipolar
Supporter’s Course” and “The Bipolar Supporter's Course — Children
Since 2004, I’ve been the primary supporter for my mother, who’s
struggled with Bipolar Disorder all her life. That’s when she spiraled
into the worst bipolar episode she’s ever had – hitting such a low that I
secretly feared she’d never be independent again.
But today, my mom is not only stable, she’s 100% independent!
And she’s one of the most successful high-functioning people with
Bipolar Disorder that I know. (And I’m not just saying that because
she’s my mom!)
“What Does It Mean to be a High-functioning Person with
You won't find the term “high-functioning” in Webster's Dictionary. You
won’t find it as related to Bipolar Disorder in the DSM-IV manual used by
the American Psychiatric Association, either. There is no official
definition for “high-functioning.”
But I use the term anyway.
I use it to describe people who, despite having Bipolar Disorder,
are able to maintain a relatively normal lifestyle without manic and
depressive episodes that leave them unable to care for themselves or their
loved ones, to be independent, or to manage their own lives.
maintain their stability
for years at a time — even
the rest of their lives.
Other common signs that a person is high-functioning despite having
Bipolar Disorder include:
- They use their time in meaningful, positive, productive ways
... such as family involvement, volunteer work, educational advancement,
church and social activities, clubs and community functions, hobbies,
and other interests and personally fulfilling activities.
- They do NOT need a caretaker to watch over them. They are
independent and participate in society in the same ways that people who
do not have Bipolar Disorder do. This participation includes social
activities, caring for others, performing normal day-to-day activities
such as shopping and food preparation, personal hygiene, meeting
commitments and having friends.
- They create and maintain a healthy lifestyle and are involved
in healthy activities.
- They have developed and/or repaired relationships so that
friends and family welcome their company and include them in their
- They communicate and interact well with others.
- They meet obligations and commitments, and they accept
responsibility for their behavior in a situation.
- They make and keep all appointments, meetings, and other
scheduled activities, and have a system for managing them and keeping
track of them.
- They know how to enjoy themselves. They have a lot of fun
both with people who have Bipolar Disorder AND with those who don’t.
- They avoid situations and people which would cause too much
stress for them and potentially result in an episode.
- They have identified their own individual episode “triggers”
and have learned how to be ALERT to them, how to AVOID them, to be
ATTENTIVE to them, and, when necessary, to ACCEPT them and manage them.
- They set realistic goals for themselves and then accomplish
them (both long-term and short-term goals).
- They own businesses — large and small — and they are able to
- They work LESS hours and make MORE money than others.
- They fully understand – and practice – the principles of
effective time management.
- They are able to fit easily into the community … and are
often called upon to help others.
- They enjoy long periods of stability … and make great
parents, teachers, friends, volunteers, and coworkers or bosses.
In summary, high-functioning people with Bipolar Disorder do NOT
exhibit behaviors that indicate they have Bipolar Disorder ... and they
live healthy, happy, and productive lives.
The key is…
that they manage the
Bipolar Disorder —
IT does not manage THEM.
Gosh, after reading that list, wouldn’t you love to help your loved one
with Bipolar Disorder to become a high-functioning person? I bet so! Which
means you’re probably wondering ...
How Can a Person with Bipolar Disorder Become
That’s a good question — a question that, a year ago, I wasn’t able to
answer. I was so focused on helping my mom get stable that I never even
considered whether she could ever become independent, much less
But once my mom was stable and doing well, we both wanted to know what
limitations she had… if any. We wondered together: what could – and
couldn’t – she do?
“Could Mom manage her Bipolar Disorder without my help?” I asked
myself. Could she work? Could she volunteer? Could she travel?
Her new doctor said, “Everything within reason,” and gave us some
simple guidelines to follow. And today my mom is one of the most
successful high-functioning people with Bipolar Disorder that I know!
If you’ve followed my story, you know that I am completely honest. And
that if my mom were not high-functioning, I wouldn’t say it! But she is
truly a role model.
And remember she started way at the bottom of the “functional
capacities” scale ... where you’re so completely in the grips of Bipolar
Disorder that you can’t take care of yourself. You forget to bathe,
you forget to pay your bills, you can’t keep a job, you yell and scream at
people – you know the routine, right?
Yet now Mom is at the top of that same scale. She isn’t getting
calls from bill collectors. She doesn’t have vast and lengthy mood swings.
She isn’t getting into fights with family members and other people or
engaging in any other destructive bipolar behavior of the past. No more
screaming and yelling daily at me or my father. No more throwing things.
She frequently goes out with her friends. She even works part time!
Best of all,
she is 100% independent!
Basically, she is living a life that anyone would consider "normal"
– and she’s doing all of this while managing her Bipolar Disorder!
How Her Journey to “High-Functioning” is Going to
After helping my mom become independent and high-functioning, I decided
I had to follow my gut feeling and get all of the powerful information we
found out to the world ... just like I did when I figured out the proper
way to support someone with Bipolar Disorder.
My first goal was pretty basic.
I wanted to find out why some people with Bipolar Disorder were so
highly functioning – able to sustain stability year after year …
successful as parents, teachers, community leaders, artists, writers, and
musicians … were able to maintain jobs and/or their own businesses, etc. –
while others were not.
After all, some people with Bipolar Disorder aren’t even successful
at taking care of their own basic personal and grooming needs! I
noticed that many of these people, considered “low-functioning” people
with Bipolar Disorder, were in and out of hospitals and institutions, and
never seemed to be able to “get a grip” on their disorder. I wanted to
know why they were constantly having problems … while other people can
“rise to the top” and master their Bipolar Disorder.
It was obvious that the differences between the two types of people
with the same disorder were as vast as night and day. But those
differences were too vague to clearly identify.
I figured that if I could find out exactly what those differences were…
I could help people who were “low-functioning” and dependent on others
to become as independent and “high-functioning” as I had helped my mom
Here’s what I discovered…
3 Key Differences Separate High- and Low-Functioning
People with Bipolar Disorder
The first two differences were the easiest to identify.
- Getting a proper diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder (vs.
depression or some other mental or physical illness).
- Being properly medicated.
But as you know, successfully achieving these two goals isn’t easy.
Getting an accurate diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder can take years. And
finding the proper combination and dosages of medications to adequately
normalize your brain chemistry can take months – even years – more.
But a proper diagnosis and medication isn’t enough to make someone
high-functioning with Bipolar Disorder. Rather, they’re
prerequisites–-they lay the foundation for your success; but alone, a
diagnosis and medication are not enough.
There are many people who have been diagnosed correctly and comply with
their medication plan. But they still can’t effectively manage their
Bipolar Disorder on a daily basis in such a way that they become
independent and high-functioning.
That’s the missing key– what high-functioning people do to manage their
Bipolar Disorder on a daily, hourly, and even minute-by-minute basis.
That’s the key difference (#3) between people who thrive despite the
disorder… and people who survive a limited existence.
My next step was crystal clear: Identify the specific behaviors,
characteristics, and attributes used by people with Bipolar Disorder to
become high-functioning. I knew that if I could pinpoint these traits, you
would be able to learn these patterns and help your loved one with Bipolar
Disorder use them to achieve high-functioning status.
A Shocking Standard I Set
To identify high-functioning people whose behavior was worth studying
and modeling, I applied the research techniques I learned in earning my
Sociology/Economics degree from Yale University. I set some pretty harsh
criteria to evaluate the people I was meeting.
My goal wasn’t to find just anyone who was doing well managing their
Bipolar Disorder. After all, then I could count all the celebrities you
hear about, like astronaut Buzz Aldrin, comedic actor Ben Stiller, and
singers Rosemary Clooney and Bobby Brown.
The problem is that celebrities are nothing like you or my mom. They
have the money and influence to keep the top medical teams at their beck
and call. They have the financial resources to hire a staff to take care
of their everyday stresses, like paying the bills, shopping for groceries,
and cleaning the house. They have the power to alter their schedule as
their Bipolar Disorder dictates… so if they need a week off to rest and
reduce their stress, they can.
So the first criteria I set is finding people who were remarkable in
that they have accomplished a lot despite their Bipolar Disorder, but who
could still be considered “regular” people.
The second test I set up is that I wanted to find successful people
with Bipolar Disorder who had started from rock bottom. Those that society
and most family members had given up on. Those that the legal system,
medical system, religious system, and others wanted to quietly lock away…
never to be seen or heard from again.
It wasn’t hard finding people who were down and out. The challenge was
finding role models who had been down and out – but who had overcome their
“rock bottom” beginnings and, against all odds, were able to accomplish
great things. I wanted people who had succeeded even when everyone
expected them to give up and fail – people who, by all rights, should have
I wanted these “rags to riches” Bipolar Disorder stories because the
people who have made the biggest changes in their lives are the ones who
have the most to teach about how to properly manage – and succeed despite
of – Bipolar Disorder.
Think about it. If you were ranking someone’s success on a scale of 1
to 10, would you learn more from Person A, who moved from a 4 to a 7… or
would you learn more from Person B, who moved from a -10 to a 9?
Person B, of course! Not only would you get practical strategies and
tips, you’re likely to get new ideas that doctors, therapists, experts,
and authors of books on Bipolar Disorder can’t (or won’t) tell you!
So off I went in search of “the worst of the worst.” And guess what?
It Was Really Difficult
The first place I sought information was Support Group meetings.
Unfortunately, I was sorely disappointed. After months of volunteering at
three different Support Groups (with near perfect attendance – I made it
to 48 meetings in total), I almost never met anyone that I felt was
high-functioning! I just didn't understand why this was so.
And then it hit me. (This is probably going to be a HUGE shock to you
The most successful high-functioning
people with Bipolar Disorder
RARELY go to support group meetings.
Why? Here are the top reasons:
- High-functioning people don’t have time because they are busy living
their lives – in other words, doing the same things that people without
Bipolar Disorder do.
- People who used the meetings in the beginning to help themselves become
stable then “graduated” and didn’t come back. I guess it’s a lot like
going to high school – you never go back after graduation to let the kids
know how far you’ve come and why education is important; you just go on
with your life.
- Many of the very high-functioning people with whom I spoke felt that
there is too much self-pity and disorganization at most Support Groups,
ultimately driving them away from the meetings.
- Information offered at these meetings – if any – is sparse or
One woman told me, “I don’t want to
sit in a meeting and listen to people
ramble on about their problems all night
long and not ever talk about solutions.”
Another major complaint is the time and gas it takes to get to and from
meetings. I'm not saying Support Groups are bad or that you should never
attend. In fact, some high-functioning people do choose to "give back" by
helping newly-diagnosed people with Bipolar Disorder through participating
in these groups.
But, today, with gas prices so high, people are being forced to budget
their finances where they think it will be most effective. And
unfortunately, Support Groups fall lower on the scale, because there isn’t
enough incentive for people to attend and, in many cases, more
disadvantages than advantages to attending.
Not to mention people are just so darn busy these days.
So if I couldn’t find high-functioning people with Bipolar Disorder at
Support Group meetings, I thought, where could I find them?
How I Finally Found the Most High-Functioning People and Learned Their Secrets for Managing Bipolar Disorder
The search for high-functioning people with Bipolar Disorder turned out
to be a lot more complicated, lengthy, and expensive than I ever dreamed.
So many times, I was so discouraged I wanted to give up.
But I kept going, because I knew that if I couldn’t bring this
information to you ... no one else would. I had received too many letters
telling me that very thing, and I just could not let it go.
Here’s what I finally had to do to track down high-functioning people
with Bipolar Disorder:
I started by creating a newsletter for people with Bipolar Disorder
(which has had over 77,000 subscribers). I spent more than $100,000 of my
own money on Google AdWords and other pay-per-click advertising to build
this list (and I have the invoices in my Succasunna, New Jersey, office to
I read books, watched documentaries about high-functioning people with
Bipolar Disorder, spent hundreds of hours searching online, ordered almost
every book I could find on Bipolar Disorder … and then contacted the
authors and other professionals, asked for referrals, networked, studied
magazines and journals, put the word out on the street AND THEN I had to
ask those people to be interviewed or surveyed.
To find interview subjects, I jotted down the names of people I
“thought” would be high-functioning. And then I started running ads in my
newsletter and different magazines.
When I was done, I had a list of
1037 potential people to interview.
I sorted through this list, studying the questionnaires each potential
interview subject had submitted.
After my first round of cuts, I had 247 potential people to interview.
Then I began a second sorting process which brought that list down to 53
individuals to interview.
Then Things Got Interesting
Of the 53 people I interviewed, only 13 “made the grade” by meeting the
second set of criteria I had set to be included in this course:
- They had the answers to the questions you had asked me based on my
- They had new information to share.
- And/or they had developed systems that would help you become independent
and high-functioning yourself.
Many, many times, I would get halfway through an interview, only to
realize that the person I was interviewing had lied about what they had
told me in the pre-screening process. I would find out that they were not
on their medication, for example, and would have to abort the entire
In one day, I interviewed THREE people for more than 30 minutes each …
only to realize they were NOT high-functioning. They weren’t even close.
Many times, I was VERY discouraged.
Another time, I was almost completely done with the interview, only to
find out that the person had lied about having Bipolar Disorder at all!
Now please understand, I am NOT telling you this to gripe or complain
at all — simply to tell you how difficult the process actually was to
finally get high-quality interviews. I chose only the “best of the best”
for you — only the people who will truly help you, and not waste your time
as they did mine.
It was a HUGE project. I’ve spent over a year of my time and easily
more than $100,000! So when I speak in terms of cost vs. investment…
believe me, I understand the difference. I look at this project now as an
investment that will help people in a way that no one else has ever done
Granted, I had a personal interest, because of wanting to help my mom
achieve even more. But this project became so much bigger than that — it
became an all-consuming passion for me to help other people with Bipolar
Disorder to become high-functioning and independent, as well.
Nowhere else will you find this type of information to help your loved
one with Bipolar Disorder become high-functioning!
How 99.99% Of People Become High-functioning
You see, there aren’t any resources out there to help you move beyond
just coping with Bipolar Disorder. One interview subject actually joked to
me, “Dave, it’s not like there is a course on how to be a success if you
have Bipolar Disorder.”
She was right! There wasn’t a course on how to be a success if you have
Even my other courses don’t teach that. They teach you how to manage
your Bipolar Disorder… but not how to achieve the next level of success,
which is how to live a “normal” (or even “exceptional”) life in spite of
the fact that you have Bipolar Disorder!
Up until now, the only two choices you had to learn to become
- Learn the hard way. That is, try things on your own … over years or
decades … learning what works and doesn’t work. Some of the most
high-functioning people I've met took over 30 years of trial and error to
achieve real success.
- Learn from the mistakes of others who have managed to become
high-functioning themselves through the trial and error method.
You’re probably thinking that Option #2 is the best way to become
high-functioning. After all, it’s logical and commonsense to try to learn
from other people’s mistakes, right?
There’s Just One Huge Problem
The problem is that it’s darn near impossible to find high-functioning
people with Bipolar Disorder. It’s NOT because they don’t exist – they do.
Instead, it’s because the most highly functional people don’t advertise
the fact that they have Bipolar Disorder.
Heck, I discovered people VERY close to me who have lived with Bipolar
Disorder for YEARS – and yet I never knew!
Now I realize it is because these were extremely high-functioning
people. I found them only because I talk about Bipolar Disorder so much
that they opened up and shared with me. It’s not that they are ashamed;
it’s that there’s just no reason for them to tell people. They don't
exhibit behaviors that indicate they have Bipolar Disorder and they live
healthy, happy, productive lives.
As one person lightly put it, “Would I tell you I have fungus on my big
toe? No, I'd only discuss it if you happen to bring up fungus and toes.”
It took me more than a year of concentrated effort to find 13 people
with Bipolar Disorder who were high-functioning. And even though I don’t
know you personally, I’m pretty sure that there’s no way you could devote
a full 12 months and over $100,000 to finding these people on your own.
That’s why I’m so excited to finally be able to share these interviews
Introducing My New Bipolar Mastery System
The Bipolar Mastery System is designed for supporters of loved ones
with Bipolar Disorder who have already taken my earlier courses, are
familiar with the basics of Bipolar Disorder and would like to learn even
The Bipolar Mastery System goes beyond teaching you how to help your
loved one simply exist with Bipolar Disorder. Your loved one will learn
how to become productive and happy while effectively managing their
Bipolar Disorder. The goal is to help your loved one become an
independent, high-functioning person with Bipolar Disorder — to manage the
disorder instead of IT managing THEM!
When you finish The Bipolar Mastery System, you’ll understand what a
person with Bipolar Disorder can truly accomplish! And you’ll be amazed at
how far you’ll be able to help your loved one advance in such a short
Some of the people in this course were on crack cocaine and other
drugs, alcoholics, homeless, in jail, in hospitals and institutions, lost
every family member, lost jobs and were completely broke, etc. These
people were completely mistreated, lost and alone. Not only had family
members, friends, and society given up on them, but they had given up on
themselves. If you were to bet, there would be NO WAY you would bet that
they would be a success. NO way.
One particular person, Jay, had a doctor who told him, point blank,
“You’ll NEVER get better and you’ll be a ward of the state.” Even though
most people might have believed the doctor, gone in a corner, and slowly
waited to let nature run its course, Jay instead learned everything he
could and tried several different things to help himself, until … after a
decade, he became stable and started achieving great things. And Jay is
only one example of the case studies presented in
The Bipolar Mastery
The people in the case studies and audio modules of
The Bipolar Mastery
System will give you something that no doctor can prescribe for you —
that your loved one with Bipolar Disorder can get better and achieve a normal(“exceptional”)life.
They will give you something that no therapist can offer you and your
loved one — ENCOURAGEMENT from someone who has been right where your loved
one with Bipolar Disorder is now.
They will give you something that no book has taught you so
far—ORIGINAL TECHNIQUES THAT WORK!
Right now, let me go one-by-one through all the parts of this course so
you can see what you’ll learn to help support your loved one.
What This One-of-a-Kind Resource Contains
With The Bipolar Mastery System, you’ll get:
- Almost 20 hours of interviews. Most of the interviews – 13 in all –
are with people who are high-functioning despite having Bipolar Disorder.
The rest are with professionals who work closely to help people with
Bipolar Disorder take care of themselves medically and legally.
- Professional transcripts of every interview – 527 pages total. The
transcripts are great if you’d rather read than listen to audio
recordings. They’re also a fantastic resource if you want to go back and
review information without listening to the entire interview again.
- High-functioning Worksheets
When you’re supporting someone with Bipolar Disorder, there is a ton of
information you need to keep track of. To make it easier to stay on track
and remain stable, I’ve created 12 detailed worksheets to help you gather
and organize your thoughts, plans, and information. These are the same
worksheets I used and gave to my mom to help in her recovery. They worked
for her and now they’ll work for you!
- High-functioning Checklists
I'm a huge believer in
checklists, so you are going to get a sample of them. Like the
worksheets, these are great tools that will help you stay on track with
what you have to do to help maintain stability.
This course is packed with a ton of information you can start using
right away. Take a look for yourself …
What You’ll Learn in “The Bipolar Mastery System”
For starters, you’ll discover:
- Why “loners” typically aren’t as successful in coping with their Bipolar
Disorder … and the corrective steps you should take immediately if your
loved one has become isolated (page 6)
- The key difference in the type of relationship that high-functioning
people with Bipolar Disorder have with their physicians (page 6)
- How your loved one’s level of activity and involvement can affect their
ability to function with Bipolar Disorder (page 6)
- Why improving and maintaining mental health is only part of the battle
in your loved one’s quest for stability (page 7)
- How to spot the top-notch doctors who will provide the excellent level
of care and support your loved one needs to become high-functioning with
Bipolar Disorder (page 8)
- The key change high-functioning people make when thinking about how much
they spend on medical care (page 8)
- The simplest way to prevent the huge highs and crashing lows that
Bipolar Disorder can bring on (page 9)
- The surprising way that it’s healthier to let Bipolar Disorder consume
your loved one’s life (page 10)
- Does your loved one feel sorry for themselves for having Bipolar
Disorder? Discover a quick way to adjust a bad attitude (page 11)
- How to use your loved one’s past experiences with Bipolar Disorder to
become a more high-functioning person (page 12)
- Think Bipolar Disorder places limitations on your loved one’s life?
You’re right! But here’s how high-functioning people compensate (page 13)
- Why trying to strengthen your loved one’s weaknesses is a surefire
formula for failure … and what to do instead (page 13)
- The correct thing to do if you think your loved one’s treatment plan
doesn’t work (page 14)
- How long it should really take for medication to begin controlling your
loved one’s bipolar symptoms (page 15)
- The brilliant thing that high-functioning people do to protect
themselves from the most serious financial consequences caused by Bipolar
Disorder (page 16)
- The closely guarded secret that high-functioning people gladly reveal
- Why high-functioning people with Bipolar Disorder are rarely night owls
and party animals (page 17)
- The two-letter word that high-functioning people with Bipolar Disorder
use often – and without a speck of guilt (page 17)
- How looking backward can help your loved one move forward more
successfully (page 18)
Meet Your Bipolar Disorder Mentors
Now let me introduce you to the 13 Bipolar Disorder mentors you gain
when you invest in The Bipolar Mastery System. (Please note that I’ve
omitted most of the last names to protect the individuals’ privacy).
Success Story #1 – My Mom
After a lifelong struggle with Bipolar Disorder – an illness that was
never openly discussed with her parents or her own family – she finally
hit rock bottom after going off her medication. I stepped in to help her
properly manage her disorder. Here, my mom reveals some of the hard-won
lessons she’s learned on her journey to stability, independence and a
high-functioning, normal life, such as:
- How the type of job your loved one holds affects their ability to
function with Bipolar Disorder (page 29)
- How setting goals can help your loved one function at a higher level
with Bipolar Disorder (page 33)
- Why it makes sense to second-guess and challenge health care
practitioners in some situations (page 33)
Success Story #2 – Dimitri
The 65-year-old child of Greek immigrants, Dimitri is able to trace his
fight with Bipolar Disorder back to his teenage years … and tells how he
conquered the disorder largely through the force of his willpower. In an
era where medications to treat Bipolar Disorder were nonexistent, Dimitri
learned how to use his episodes to his benefit, earning three straight-A
degrees in 4 years (in math, physics, and astronomy), finishing second in
his class of 2,000 students, and earning a PhD by the early age of 24.
Some of the lessons you’ll discover during this lively interview
- A technique that gives you an objective picture of what is going on in
your loved one’s life and how well they’re really doing at coping with
Bipolar Disorder (page 43)
- The two-part process of healing that your loved one must go through to
fully recover from a bipolar episode (page 47)
- The fastest way people with Bipolar Disorder get themselves into trouble
– be careful your loved one doesn’t make the same mistake or they’ll
probably end up hospitalized (page 47)
- The truth about how effective herbs are in treating Bipolar Disorder
- The daily process you can use to ensure that your loved one has the best
day possible – even if the day before was downright rotten (page 49)
- Does mental illness enhance your loved one’s creativity? You may be
surprised to find out (page 52)
Success Story #3 – Preston
Preston was misdiagnosed for years, partly because of another disorder
that masks symptoms of Bipolar Disorder. He has been to 8 specialists and
tried 40 different medications during his struggle to manage his Bipolar
Disorder. During his last psychiatric visit, he learned how to make
jewelry … became a jewelry designer … and today is the owner of 5
companies that combined do $2.5 million in business a year (and are
growing) and employ 19 people.
During this interview, you’ll discover:
- The hands-down most critical thing you should do to help your loved one
recover from a bipolar episode and maintain good mental health (page 66)
- The worst type of assistance a person with Bipolar Disorder can receive
… and why you should avoid it at all costs (page 67)
- The two activities you want to ensure your loved one avoids if they are
to cope – and survive – with Bipolar Disorder (engage in either activity …
and there’s a good chance they’ll die as a result) (page 67)
- Pointers for helping your loved one organize daily activities … and how
well-planned the day needs to be (page 70)
- One of the worst – and most stressful – jobs a person with Bipolar
Disorder can have (and if your loved one holds this position, think
seriously about encouraging them to find a new job) (page 61)
- Pointers for reducing the stress that comes with running your own
business (page 82)
- Why work-life balance is critical to your loved one’s ability to
effectively cope with Bipolar Disorder (page 83)
- Why self-employment may actually be better for your loved one than
working in the corporate world (page 83)
- When manic spending may actually be beneficial to your loved one’s
bottom line (even your accountant would agree!) (page 83)
- How where you live can affect your loved one’s ability to manage their
Bipolar Disorder (page 85)
- The most important thing you need to consider before your loved one
starts a business (page 86)
- The single most important person your loved one needs to have in their
life to successfully manage Bipolar Disorder and the challenges it creates
- What you really need to do to help your loved one start moving forward
with their life – and it has virtually nothing to do with them (page 90)
Success Story #4 – Jay
Abused as a child, Jay suffers from Bipolar Disorder and Post-Traumatic
Stress Disorder (PTSD)… illnesses that took him on such a dramatic roller
coaster ride that even his therapist didn’t think he’d get better. He’s
gone back to college to be a Respiratory Therapist, is now happily
married, and has 3 children. Discover how he weaned himself off of 17
years of disability payments … and the baby steps he took to becoming a
highly stable, high-functioning person with a promising career and deeply
satisfying personal life.
Some of the things you’ll learn from Jay include:
- The only time it’s safe and smart to go off bipolar medications (page
- The smart way to set and achieve goals that practically guarantees your
loved one’s success (page 103)
- Should your loved one be on disability? Here are some ways to tell if
government assistance might be a good move (page 104)
- Why being on permanent disability is destructive and will ultimately
prevent your loved one from maximizing their success with bipolar
management (page 104)
- Two things other than conventional medicine that may play a powerful
role in your loved one’s ability to overcome Bipolar Disorder (page 106)
- The 3 most useful tools Jay uses to manage his Bipolar Disorder (page
- A neat mental trick to help your loved one cope when a situation gets
too stressful (page 109)
- Why acceptance of a diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder may not be healthy for
your loved one (page 109)
- The surprising way Jay educated his new wife about how Bipolar Disorder
would affect their marriage (page 111)
- 3 ways to help your loved one determine whether they should talk about
their Bipolar Disorder (page 112)
- Why picking battles is key to maintaining a state of calm (page 114)
- The outrageous strategy Jay uses to prevent depression (page 114)
- How to tell if your kids are ready to hear about your loved one’s
Bipolar Disorder (page 115)
- Why you can’t blindly follow everything your loved one’s medical team
tells you to do – and the approach you should take instead (page 117)
Success Story #5 – Gaylene
More than two decades of battling with Bipolar Disorder left this
47-year-old grandmother alone and on the brink of suicide. Learn how she
bounced back from rock bottom, rebuilt her life after a painful divorce,
and discovered her purpose for living … and being afflicted with this
During this moving interview, you’ll discover why it’s never too late
for our loved ones to become a high-functioning person despite having
Bipolar Disorder … as well as:
- The attitude your loved one must adopt to maximize their ability to
function … and ways to make that simple, but dramatic, change (page 128)
- How to build an effective support system from scratch … even if you
think no one you know will want to help your loved one (page 129)
- The two most important things your loved one must do to build a strong
support system – ignore either one and it will probably fail (page 130)
- Why having your loved one give 110% to their goals is not a good idea …
and the best approach to take instead (page 131)
- The bipolar management lesson you can learn by studying the structure of
the U.S. government (page 133)
- How to get your loved one’s therapist to bend over backward to support
you … and the shocking reason why most therapists don’t voluntarily offer
extra help to patients with Bipolar Disorder (page 133)
- The critical mistake many people with Bipolar Disorder make when
approaching their therapy … and why it will doom your loved one (page 134)
- The truth about how easy disability can make your loved one’s life (you
might be surprised to read this) … and what your loved one should be doing
with their time while on disability for Bipolar Disorder (page 135)
- 7 easy steps Gaylene has taken to simply her life – these are things
that you, too, can use to quiet your soul (page 136)
- Why most people who have Bipolar Disorder end up functioning on medium
to low levels … and the 5 most important things you can do to help your
loved one avoid this fate (page 136)
- The one thing your loved one must have to get anywhere and achieve
anything in life (page 137)
- How to help your loved one structure their day to minimize stress … and
how to adapt to a schedule when your loved one is a spontaneous person
- How long your loved one should really wait after a divorce before dating
and getting involved in a serious relationship (page 141)
- The surprising way Gaylene explains her illness … and the simple
terminology change that’s made the difference between people accepting her
vs. shunning her (page 143)
Success Story #6 – Michelle
Afflicted with one of the worst cases of rapid cycling Bipolar Disorder
her therapist has ever seen, Michelle often cycles between mania and
depression several times during the course of a day. Yet she’s able to
keep a job and support both herself and her son, who also has Bipolar
Disorder. Discover the hard-won lessons Michelle has learned through her
own battle with Bipolar Disorder, as well as watching several other
relatives fight the disorder; including losing a sister to the disorder.
- How many medications your loved one should try – and how long they
should try – before giving up and saying that medication doesn’t work for
managing Bipolar Disorder (page 153)
- The single most important thing your loved one needs to survive their
darkest days and worst bipolar episodes (page 155)
- Why even the wrong medication is better than no medication (page 156)
- What Michelle really thinks about voluntarily stopping the use of
bipolar medication (she did it every summer for years) (page 157)
- The “Sanity Cocktail” … and how to locate a therapist who can develop it
for your loved one (page 157)
- “Contracting for safety” … and how this special agreement can head off
the need for a hospital commitment (page 158)
- Is your loved one afraid of being locked up forever if committed to a
hospital? Not a chance – and here’s the real reason why (page 159)
- How to find the right medication … and why you might want to ask your
loved one’s doctor about trying medications that typically aren’t used to
manage Bipolar Disorder (page 160)
- The three-part support system your loved one must have to effectively
and safely manage bipolar episodes (page 160)
- The correct thing to do if your loved one doesn’t feel “right” while
being medicated (page 161)
- The overlooked way that therapy can be used to help manage the rarely
discussed effects of having Bipolar Disorder (page 162)
- Do either of your loved one’s parents have Bipolar Disorder? Discover
the sad impact their illness may have played in your loved one’s social
development … and how to finally correct those long-existing problems
- The 3 R’s of thinking that are critical to minimizing the effects of a
bipolar episode (page 164)
- The 2 “crazy” behaviors that may cause people to stare at your loved one
… but that will work wonders in managing their thoughts and relieving
stress during an episode (page 165)
- The system to set up with your loved one’s other supporters to guarantee
that they respond immediately when you need help (page 166)
Success Story #7 – Nora
A lifelong working professional with a career in business and aerospace,
Nora used to cycle between manic, workaholic weeks … and spending entire
weeks in bed, unable to eat or take care of personal hygiene. Now she has
a thriving career ... and the comfort of knowing she can spot and head off
episode-inducing behavior almost instantly.
In this insightful session, you’ll learn:
- How to spot the dangerous situations in your loved one’s life that could
send them into a bipolar episode (page 177)
- The best time for you and your loved one’s other supporters to talk to
them about their behavior so you can help head off a bipolar episode (page
- The six basic tools Nora uses to manage her Bipolar Disorder (page 180)
- How to tell when it’s time to call your loved one’s doctor (page 180)
- The critical warning that people with Bipolar Disorder must follow to
ensure that they don’t have adverse side effects from their medications
- The critical mistake that many people with Bipolar Disorder make when
interacting with their doctors … and what you should do instead to ensure
that your loved one’s doctor is able to help as much as possible (page
- Bipolar Disorder is often difficult to diagnose. Discover why a
misdiagnosis may actually be partly your loved one’s fault … and what to
do that ensure your loved one’s medical team gets everything they need to
offer proper treatment (page 181)
- The conscious choice your loved one must make every day – and even every
minute – to maximize their ability to manage Bipolar Disorder (page 182)
- How to find therapists and doctors your loved one can afford … even if
there is no extra money in the budget (page 182)
- Should your loved one tell their boss that they have Bipolar Disorder?
Nora’s opinion may surprise you (page 184)
- The two major causes of the problems people who have Bipolar Disorder
suffer from … and what you can do about it (page 185)
- 7 things your loved one can do to make it easier to manage their Bipolar
Disorder (page 187)
- How to use your loved one’s support system to protect their money when
they’re in an episode (page 187)
- The standard banking feature that can protect your loved one’s cash
(this tip is especially important if your spouse has Bipolar Disorder)
- Think your loved one needs to have a credit card for major emergency
expenses? You’re right. But here’s what to do to ensure that your loved
one doesn’t rack up tens of thousands of dollars in frivolous spending
- How to spot the unique warning signs that your loved one is heading into
an episode (page 190)
- The biggest danger that friends pose to people with Bipolar Disorder …
and how to protect your loved one (page 191)
- 3 mistakes that could be preventing your loved one from getting the
medical and psychological help they need (page 192)
- The one thing your loved one needs to do that will make or break their
ability to create and give something back to the world (page 193)
- One of the most important things your loved one can do to keep their
life worth living – and the best way to help them accomplish this activity
(hint: this tip is so powerful, even you can benefit) (page 193)
- The dangerous choice that many people with Bipolar Disorder make that
could land your loved one in the hospital or in jail (page 194)
Success Story #8 – Jerod
If you think having Bipolar Disorder is bad, wait until you listen to this
interview. Jerod has Bipolar Disorder … PLUS Asperger’s Syndrome (a form
of autism), epilepsy, and PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder). He
overcame these obstacles to become a self-proclaimed “main frame geek,”
but then suffered 3 nervous breakdowns, including one that resulted in the
loss of all of his high-tech computer skills. Jerod picked himself up,
began the long road to stability, and today is the founder of one of the
fastest-growing websites related to Bipolar Disorder and other mental
During this brilliant interview, you’ll learn:
- How to balance your growing knowledge about Bipolar Disorder with the
instructions your loved one’s doctor provides (page 207)
- Is your loved one on an HMO? Discover why Jerod thinks health insurance
– and the services you qualify for under it – can be harmful to your loved
one’s health (page 208)
- The one thing you must absolutely do to ensure that your loved one gets
the best care possible from their medical team (page 208)
- The budgeting priorities that prevent many people from getting the
proper care for their Bipolar Disorder … and how not to make this same
mistake (page 209)
- Why people – maybe even your loved one – don’t treat Bipolar Disorder as
seriously as illnesses like cancer (page 210)
- The surprising reason why an online Support Group might be better for
your loved one than a live meeting (page 216)
- What feeling “great” really means to a person with Bipolar Disorder ...
and when you should be concerned about your loved one’s feelings of
happiness and well-being (page 218)
- A common – but dangerous – reason that people with Bipolar Disorder
don’t want to take their medications (page 219)
- The two types of supplements that are asking your loved one with Bipolar
Disorder to try … and the types of effects you can reasonably expect
(warning: vitamin manufacturers don’t want you to know this) (page 219)
- Why therapy is a must if your loved one has Bipolar Disorder –
medication is only half the battle (page 225)
- What cruise liners and psychiatric hospitals have in common (page 228)
- How having disorders in addition to Bipolar Disorder can dramatically
affect your loved one’s response to medications … and what to expect (page
Success Story #9 – Heather
The mother of a four-year-old boy, Heather began exhibiting signs of
Bipolar Disorder when in her early teens, but wasn’t diagnosed until
during her pregnancy. Overcoming a rocky relationship with her in-laws, a
suicide attempt, and being abandoned by her husband and mother, today
Heather is a prime example of how significantly your attitude affects your
ability to control your Bipolar Disorder.
Listen in as Heather shares her hard-earned insights, like:
- The myth about medication that many people with Bipolar Disorder believe
… and what it means about your loved one’s ability to control their life
- What to do if your loved one thinks that having Bipolar Disorder means
that they’re “crazy” (a common belief among people with Bipolar Disorder)
- How to identify the situations and people that stress your loved one out
… and that could trigger a bipolar episode (page 257)
- The truth about how long your loved one needs to see a counselor (page
- The surprising reason why your loved one’s friends and family probably
want them to see a counselor (page 259)
- The personal challenge that – if your loved one accepts it – practically
guarantees they’ll be able to successfully manage their Bipolar Disorder
the rest of their life (page 260)
- How your loved one’s diet and level of physical activity can help their
medication and counseling work more effectively and quickly (page 261)
- The critical choice your loved one must consciously make to prevent
Bipolar Disorder from taking over their life and turning them into a
victim (page 262)
- The basic human need that is especially critical to people with Bipolar
Disorder … and how to ensure your loved one’s need is being met fully
- The most important lesson to learn if you want to make it easier for
your loved one to manage their Bipolar Disorder on a day-to-day basis
- What your loved one should be doing at least 30 minutes a day to help
maintain mental stability (page 265)
- One of the best things your loved one can do for others … and for
themselves (page 265)
- Why your loved one shouldn’t be afraid to have children just because of
their Bipolar Disorder (page 266)
- How your loved one’s passing Bipolar Disorder to their children can be a
positive thing (page 266)
- The natural instinct that most people ignore … but that can play a key
role in your loved one’s ability to manage Bipolar Disorder and achieve
long-lasting stability (page 267)
Think we’ve covered a lot? We’re only halfway there! Check out what’s
covered in Volume 2.
Success Story #10 – Jody
A 35-year-old mother of two, including a son with Bipolar Disorder, Jody
has struggled with Bipolar Disorder her entire life. The stress of dealing
with her son’s diagnosis in addition to her own battle with the disorder
led to the demise of her marriage. But after getting her disorder under
control, she was able to rebuild a healthy friendship with her ex-husband,
earn a degree, and climb the corporate ladder to a good position in
pharmaceutical research. Now self-employed, Jody supports herself and her
Listen in as Jody reveals:
- The surprising – and unintended – results that your loved one with
Bipolar Disorder may experience when taking an Antidepressant (page 8)
- The technique that can help your loved one gain perspective on what
they’re thinking and how reasonable their perceptions of a situation are
(this method is so easy, a second-grader could use it!) (page 8)
- The “make it or break it” characteristic you and other supporters need
to have to be effective in helping your loved one manage their Bipolar
Disorder (page 9)
- The most critical mistakes that you and other supporters might be making
- The common way that you and other supporters may be unintentionally
undermining your loved one’s efforts to achieve stability (page 11)
- Why you can’t do everything for your loved one – and why your loved one
shouldn’t want you to be that involved (page 12)
- How you can spot when your loved one’s Bipolar Disorder is making it
nearly impossible to be responsible … and when they’re using Bipolar
Disorder to avoid responsibility (don’t worry – most people do this at
some point) (page 13)
- Why a support system is absolutely essential to properly managing your
loved one’s Bipolar Disorder … and how to ensure that you can step in to
help even when your loved one can’t see that they’re in trouble (page 14)
- Ways to empower your loved one to not only keep a job … but actually
move up the corporate ladder (page 15)
- The simple technique for helping your loved one manage stress caused by
their job (hint: this process also works well for setting and achieving
- What to do if your loved one can’t keep a job … but they still need to
earn money (page 17)
- How a job can help your loved one cope with depression (page 18)
- The 5 most critical things your loved one can do to support their
children who are struggling with their own Bipolar Disorder … while also
helping themselves (page 19)
Success Story #11 – Lori
Probably the most self-sufficient person with Bipolar Disorder I’ve seen,
this 42-year-old mother and professional has been episode-free since the
first and only episode that resulted in her diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder.
Today, she runs a profitable and growing company (her second business)
while maintaining her stability – with a virtually nonexistent support
system. Once you discover that she has a brother with Bipolar Disorder who
was homeless and now depends on their father for care and support, you’ll
quickly agree that Lori is a shining example of what you can accomplish
when you set your mind to it.
During this eye-opening interview, you’ll discover:
- The surprising (and logical) reason why your loved one should strongly
consider admitting themselves to a hospital during a bipolar episode (page
- The medical condition that can justify stopping bipolar medications …
for a short period of time, at least (page 29)
- Why you shouldn’t worry about whether the stress of your loved one
starting a business or taking on other major projects or goals will result
in a bipolar episode (page 31)
- How to successfully enable your loved one to become their own primary
caretaker (page 32)
- What to do if your loved one doesn’t have relatives nearby to help
support them (page 34)
- An unusual way for your loved one to balance the need for sleep with the
needs to work on a business or other major project (page 34)
- How to tell when your loved one is ready to stop seeing a therapist
- The easiest way for your loved one to remember to take their bipolar
medications on a regular basis (page 35)
- How changing your loved one’s perspective can make it easier to accept
the need for medication (page 36)
- The hands-down, single most important thing that will predict your loved
one’s success at managing their Bipolar Disorder (page 38)
- How the stress of raising children can improve your loved one’s ability
to cope with Bipolar Disorder (page 39)
- Why starting a business can be a tremendous benefit for people with
Bipolar Disorder … and the 3 people your loved one absolutely must have on
their team if they go this route (page 40)
- Why Bipolar Disorder can actually be an asset … and what your loved one
must change about themselves to see the positive side of having this
mental illness (page 42)
- How Lori built a company that does over $1 million a year … without
planning it that way (page 45)
- The highly effective safeguard your loved one can put in place to
protect their money … without leaving themselves completely without cash
Success Story #12 – Steve
Diagnosed with depression at age 17, Steve had a successful teaching
career for 30 years, during which time he also earned 3 advanced degrees.
Thanks to the management techniques he’s discovered, Steve has remained
free of bipolar episodes since his diagnosis.
In this inspirational interview, discover:
- Why listening to “success stories” of Bipolar Disorder share what type
of medication they’ve taken may actually not be helpful for your loved one
- How to prevent external events and bad news from dragging your loved one
into depression (page 56)
- How where your loved one lives within the United States can affect how
well they manage their Bipolar Disorder (page 57)
- Two simple, but powerful, techniques for managing high levels of stress
- The childhood habit that can have a tremendous impact on your loved
one’s ability to manage stress and preventing a bipolar episode (page 58)
- The foolproof plan for guaranteeing that your loved one is properly
medicated (page 59)
- The truth about whether medication will affect your loved one’s
creativity … and how to ensure they maintain productivity (page 60)
- The 6 core techniques Steve has used to achieve 30 years of stability …
with ZERO bipolar episodes (page 61)
- The 3 reasons some people with Bipolar Disorder refuse to follow proven
techniques for managing their illness – could this be your loved one?
- The critical role that time management can play in enabling your loved
one to achieve big goals, like going to college or holding down a
high-level job (page 63)
- The shocking reason you can’t find many resources that give you
practical, proven strategies for helping your loved one cope with Bipolar
Disorder … and the conspiracy to keep your loved one sick (page 64)
- Why most of the success stories you hear about struggled more to get
their Bipolar Disorder under control than your loved one will ever have to
… and the practical reason you should expect your loved one to do better
than they did (page 66)
- What your loved one’s desire to learn can predict about their ability to
effectively manage their Bipolar Disorder (page 67)
Success Story #13 – Bill
Talk about rising from rock bottom! Bill went from being an unwashed,
unshaven man who spent 5 years lying on his parents’ sofa to being the
founder of “Schizophrenia Digest” and Vice President of “Bipolar
Magazine.” Along the way, he was hospitalized 6 times, lived in 3 group
homes, attempted suicide … and learned through vicious trial and error how
to properly manage his mental illness.
In this frank discussion, Bill shares:
- Why some therapists think that giving a diagnosis of a mental illness is
wrong (page 86)
- The lessons you can learn from military generals that can help your
loved one better manage and outwit Bipolar Disorder (page 86)
- Three reasons that living in the U.S. can actually make it more
difficult to manage Bipolar Disorder (page 88)
- The biggest and most common mistake your loved one can make when coping
with Bipolar Disorder … and the silver lining to look for if your loved
one makes this critical error (page 90)
- What to encourage your loved one to think about when they’re feeling
suicidal (page 90)
- The best thing you and other supporters can do (hint: it seems selfish,
but it works wonders at improving your endurance) (page 91)
- Think that your loved one can’t have a “normal” life? You’ll be stunned
to read what Bill has to say on the topic (page 92)
- Does your loved one feel alone in having Bipolar Disorder? Suggest this
eye-opening homework assignment (page 95)
And That’s STILL Not All!
In addition to these 13 high-functioning role models, I also
interviewed 6 professionals with valuable insights and tips for
effectively managing the symptoms and ramifications of Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Ruth Kantor – Facts About Bipolar Disorder And Success
An extremely talented physician, Dr. Kantor practices medicine in New
Jersey and excels at treating patients with Bipolar Disorder. She reveals:
- The truths and common myths about why people get Bipolar Disorder (page
- The scientific reason why treating your body well is critical for anyone
to do to achieve optimal mental, physical and emotional health … not just
people with Bipolar Disorder (page 104)
- Why feeling better has nothing to do with your loved one’s need for
medication (page 104)
- Practical things your loved one can do to reduce the amount of
medication they need (page 105)
- The one thing your loved one must absolutely, positively do if they’re
committed to taking all-natural herbal supplements rather than medication
to manage their bipolar symptoms (page 106)
- The alternative you might want to investigate if your loved one hates
taking pills (page 106)
- What to do if you think your loved one’s doctor is misdiagnosing the
problem (page 107)
- 5 simple things you can do starting today to ensure that your loved one
gets the best medical treatment possible (page 107)
- The key difference between Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia (page 108)
- How you can support your loved one by getting much needed information
from the medical team without violating your loved one’s privacy or the HIPPA law (page 110)
- The truth about whether medications used to treat Bipolar Disorder cause
weight gain … and what to do immediately if your loved one sees the pounds
starting to creep on (page 112)
- The revealing question you need to ask your loved one’s doctor to ensure
you’re getting the very latest information about how to best treat Bipolar
Disorder (page 113)
• What you can reasonably expect from your loved one’s medical treatment …
and what “stability” can mean to your loved one (page 114)
Rod Underhill – Legal Issues to Be Aware of When You Have Bipolar
An attorney who spent 18 years representing clients with mental health
issues, Rod sets the record straight about the most pressing legal issues
you need to be aware of if you have Bipolar Disorder … and what to do if
your actions during a manic episode land you in legal hot water. You’ll
- The two most common tests that are used to determine whether someone who
commits a crime was legally insane at the time (page 128)
- What’s really required to get out of contracts that your loved one signs
during manic episodes (think car leases, gym memberships, computer
purchases) (page 130)
- How much you should be prepared to spend if you need an attorney’s help
in getting out of a contract or out of legal trouble resulting from a
bipolar episode (page 130)
- What a “conservatorship” is .. and how it can protect your loved one
legally from things they do (and don’t remember) during bipolar episodes
- What to do and where to go if your loved one can’t afford an attorney
- What you and other supporters should look for in an attorney if your
loved one ends up in jail and isn’t getting the treatment they need (which
is, sadly, quite common) (page 139)
- Two critical things you need to prove that your loved one’s illegal
actions are the result of a bipolar episode (page 140)
- What to do if your loved one ends up in jail during what you think is a
bipolar episode … but they haven’t actually been diagnosed with the
disorder (page 141)
- The single best predictor of whether your loved one will end up in jail
as a result of Bipolar Disorder (page 146)
- The surprising reason why your loved one should consider themselves
lucky for having Bipolar Disorder (page 147)
Dr. Stephen Strakowski – Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About
A professor of psychiatry, psychology and neuroscience at the Cincinnati
College of Medicine, Dr. Strakowski runs the college’s brain imaging
research program, conducting cutting-edge research into brain structure
and functioning in patients with Bipolar Disorder. You’ll learn:
- Why the typical brain scans that your loved one would get at most
medical facilities around the country would not show any difference
between their brain and the brain of someone who does not have Bipolar
Disorder (page 157)
- What the latest brain research is revealing about how the brains of
people with Bipolar Disorder work… and how function changes during an
episode (page 158)
- The practical strategies you can use to proactively alter the way your
loved one’s brain functions (page 158)
- The scientific reason that bipolar medication is critical – but also why
it’s not enough to completely manage bipolar symptoms (page 159)
- Why some doctors – maybe even your loved one’s – are against using
psychotherapy for treating Bipolar Disorder … and the types of
mental-health therapies that are critical to try (page 161)
- What scientists and doctors are working on to help make the process of
diagnosing people with Bipolar Disorder faster, easier and less
frustrating (page 163)
- The real reason about why and how people get Bipolar Disorder (page 164)
- How environment contributes to your loved one’s Bipolar Disorder (page
- The surprising role that evolution has played in the frequency of
Bipolar Disorder … and why it occurs more commonly than scientists would
predict based on a random genetic mutation (page 166)
- The only way that herbal remedies, food supplements and other
alternative treatments can successfully treat Bipolar Disorder (page 168)
- How prayer and religious faith can be used to effectively manage Bipolar
Disorder (page 169)
- The only two reasons your loved one should ask to have their brain
imaged (page 170)
- What you can do today to help lessen the suffering your loved one
experiences because of Bipolar Disorder (page 171)
- The difference between MRIs and PET scans (page 173)
- The logical reason why it usually takes multiple doctors visits to
receive a diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder (page 175)
- Why Antidepressants can make your loved one’s Bipolar Disorder worse …
and what they might need to do to counteract their side effects (page 176)
Larry Friedman – Special Needs Trusts
A New Jersey attorney, Larry Friedman specializes in setting up special
needs trusts to protect the financial interests of people who suffer from
illnesses like Bipolar Disorder. He reveals:
- How large of an estate you need to have before you can set up a trust
for your loved one with Bipolar Disorder (hint: it’s a lot lower than you
think) (page 185)
- When trust paperwork should be set up ... and when it will actually be
created (page 186)
- The three types of legal documents you should have in place before even
considering a special needs trust (page 186)
- How to guarantee that your trust will be funded and run the way you want
it to be (page 188)
- Why you might want a professional to be your trustee … and the best type
of professional to select (page 188)
- The biggest danger to be aware of if you’re planning on having your
trust provide regular payment to your loved one with Bipolar Disorder
- The relationship crisis that makes a special needs trust practically a
necessity (page 190)
- The one person you should speak to before making any plans regarding a
special needs trust (page 191)
- Why your accountant may never have heard of a special needs trust … and
how to ensure you get accurate advice regarding this unique financial tool
- How moving to another state could affect the ability of your special
needs trust to provide for your loved one with Bipolar Disorder (page 193)
- The one legal document that you need to have to protect your loved one
with Bipolar Disorder from being disqualified for Medicaid and other
government benefits (page 194)
- The single biggest legal mistake people make when supporting loved ones
with Bipolar Disorder (page 196)
- The 3 biggest scams to be aware of when setting up a special needs trust
- Should you work with your financial planner or an attorney first when
trying to provide financially for your loved one who has Bipolar Disorder
– you may be surprised by the answer (page 198)
- How to fund a nursing home stay without going broke (page 199)
- How much you should reasonably expect to spend on legal fees to get a
special needs trust and other legal safeguards put into place (page 200)
David Oliver (Me)– Shortcuts to Success with Bipolar Disorder
In this special bonus, I reveal the most important lessons I’ve learned
over the past few years, helping my mom manage her Bipolar Disorder … as
well as interviewing high-functioning people with Bipolar Disorder from
across the country. You’ll learn:
- How long you should expect it to take – realistically – to get your
loved one’s Bipolar Disorder under control (page 209)
- The truth about when it’s too late to get your loved one’s Bipolar
Disorder under control so they can become a high-functioning person (page
- The first thing you should do when helping your loved one become a
high-functioning person with Bipolar Disorder … and how completing this
step will dramatically increase their productivity (page 210)
- The two things your loved one must do if they want to set–and achieve–
goals… and the scientific reason these steps dramatically boost their
chances of success (page 211)
- How the mental pictures your loved one carries in their head can help
them achieve more with their life … or can totally stop their progress
- The mental shift your loved one needs to make to effectively cope with
Bipolar Disorder over the long-term (page 215)
- What positive thinking really is … and how to adjust the way your loved
one thinks if they’re not doing it the right way (page 217)
- The type of investments your loved one needs to make if they want to
maximize their success … and why most people are too afraid or lazy to
make this choice (page 218)
- How to become an expert on any subject in a 365 days … or less (page
- Is your loved one surrounded with the right people? Discover how to tell
… and the types of people who really need to be a part of your loved one’s
life (page 220)
- Why you should be eager for your loved one to fail … and how failing
more can actually help them (page 221)
- Is your loved one truly insane? Most people are – here’s how to “cure”
them (page 223)
- The rare question your loved one needs to ask to get all of the help
they need and deserve (page 224)
- Why most people never become high-functioning … and the very first thing
your loved one should do to ensure success (page 225)
Korby Waters – Goal Setting
Success coach Korby Waters specializes in helping people who are starting
at square one to accomplish their greatest dreams … just like he overcame
the challenges of growing up in a drug-infested neighborhood to becoming a
successful entrepreneur. You’ll discover:
- Why teachers who told your loved one to stop daydreaming were flat-out
wrong … and may have impaired their ability to achieve success (don’t
worry – you’ll learn how to counteract this negative impact) (page 232)
- Why most people fall short in achieving their goals … and what ducks
have to do with your loved one’s success (page 233)
- The surprising place you need to focus on fixing first if you want to
help your loved one to achieve success (page 233)
- Why copying other people isn’t just ethical, it’s critical if your loved
one will ever be able to achieve their dreams (page 234)
- The food your loved one needs to keep pursuing their dreams and
conquering challenges (page 235)
- Why your loved one shouldn’t try to improve if they’re not good at
something (page 235)
- Does your loved one ever feel like everything is going against them?
Discover how to tell with dead-on accuracy how disadvantaged your loved
one really is (page 235)
- The 3-word motto your loved one should follow to achieve unlimited
success (page 236)
- Why people get paralyzed when thinking about how they’ll achieve their
goals … and the surprisingly simple way to overcome this obstacle (page
- Why paper is your loved one’s best friend when setting and achieving
goals (page 237)
- The only things your loved one can reasonably expect to get
instantaneously (page 237)
- The natural and scientific truth your loved one must keep in mind when
comparing themselves to celebrities and other role models (page 238)
- Why most people (including you) write off other people’s success as
“luck” … and how this thinking traps your loved one in mediocrity (page
- The single biggest reason your loved one keeps trying – and failing – to
achieve their goals … and what they need to do to finally achieve success
- What your loved one can learn from a convict who spent almost 15 years
in jail (page 242)
- The 3 most important books your loved one should read if they’re serious
about becoming high-functioning with Bipolar Disorder (page 244)
- The best place your loved one should invest their money if they want to
make a big difference in their life (hint: it’s NOT real estate or the
stock market) (page 246)
- The life lesson your loved one can learn from peanut butter and George
Washington Carver (page 247)
Also Get 8 Free Gifts...Absolutely Free
As part of my rollout of this new system, I’m offering
8 FREE gifts
with your investment … absolutely free. I don’t know how long these gifts
will be offered with this package, so be sure to order now to get your
FREE Gift #1 – The Key Benefits of a Successful, Profitable Home
Business – Especially When You Are Dealing with Bipolar Disorder” - Report
(A $80.00 Value)
- The 12 primary ways that owning a home business can make it easier to
manage your loved one’s Bipolar Disorder … and protect them financially
- The 4 traits that financially independent achievers share (and no, it’s
NOT winning the lotto, inheriting wealth, or marrying someone rich) (page
- The 5 factors that self-made millionaires credit for their success – and
it’s not a high IQ, superior intelligence, or doing well in school (page
- The myth about American economic security and how buying into this false
belief is holding your loved one back (page 8)
- The secret to attaining financial freedom (only 1 person out of 100
“gets” this) (page 10)
- Why the government believes your loved one should start their own
business (page 10)
- How to become one of the top 5 percent of businesses that survives (page
- The five main options your loved one has when starting a business … and
which one is hands-down the best if they are coping with Bipolar Disorder
FREE Gift #2 – “Characteristics of High-functioning People With Bipolar
Disorder” Report (A $90.00 Value)
- The 13 success factors that separates people who are high-functioning
despite their Bipolar Disorder vs. people who are letting Bipolar Disorder
control and ruin their lives (page 19)
- What many people with Bipolar Disorder do once they start feeling
better… and how to help your loved one to avoid falling into this same
trap (page 20)
- The single best asset that will help your loved one overcome Bipolar
Disorder (page 21)
- The activity that high-functioning people with Bipolar Disorder make a
top priority in their lives (page 22)
- Why you can’t believe the news or everything you read when it comes to
the effective management of Bipolar Disorder (page 23)
- The one change your loved one should make to dramatically reduce their
chances of having an episode … and help themselves sleep better (page 24)
- The 3 top financial techniques high-functioning people use to protect
their money during a bipolar episode (page 25)
FREE Gift #3 – “How to Quickly and Easily Deal With The Real Stigma
Associated With Bipolar Disorder” Report (A $75.00 Value)
In this incredible report with information you can’t find anywhere
else, you and your loved one will discover:
- The staggering truth about how many people in the United States
suffer from a mental illness (trust me, your loved one is NOT alone) (page
- 14 of the best-known artists, musicians and celebrities who have or had
Bipolar Disorder – this is just a short list! (page 33)
- One of the #1 red flags you can look for when predicting the likelihood
of developing Bipolar Disorder (page 34)
- The top organization to contact for help if your loved one is battling
Bipolar Disorder (page 35)
- 15 ways you can help to kill the stigma of having a mental illness (page
FREE Gift #4 – “How to Help Your Loved One Manage His or Her
Medications When Dealing with Bipolar Disorder” Report (A $50.00 value)
I will never forget this. My mom came from the hospital and had a number
of medications she had to take at certain times. I looked at all the
medications and instructions and thought to myself “Man, I can’t even
understand this, how is my mom going to understand it, and she isn’t even
Well we raced against time, called several doctors, hired experts,
checked with people that had Bipolar Disorder and created a system.
In this report, I reveal this for the first time so you can discover:
- 9 key strategies to ensure that your loved one is properly medicated
at all times (page 44)
- How to tell if your loved one needs to take medication in the middle of
the night (page 44)
- According to psychiatrists, the single most difficult portion of a
treatment plan designed to help your loved one cope with Bipolar Disorder
– be prepared! (page 44)
- Does your loved one ever forget whether they took their medication? Use
one of the these 3 strategies so that they never accidentally miss a dose
- The relationship your loved one should develop if they want to avoid
potentially serious interactions among different medications (page 47)
- The most discreet way to ensure that medical professionals know during
emergencies that your loved one suffers from Bipolar Disorder (page 48)
FREE Gift #5 – “How Your Loved One Can Use Bipolar Disorder to His/Her
Advantage To Accomplish Huge Things All While Staying Stable” Report (A
Many people think Bipolar Disorder is almost a death sentence. But it
isn’t. there are a ton of people around the world who use it to accomplish
These are people you know BUT they just don’t tell you they have
Bipolar Disorder. Just think of the most successful people you know and I
bet a couple have Bipolar Disorder.
In this report, through massive research and interviews, I reveal:
- The primary ways to ensure that your loved one is using their Bipolar
Disorder to their advantage (hint: getting fired can help in this area)
- Why Bipolar Disorder can give your loved one an edge over other artists,
writers and creative types (page 55)
- What your loved one should be giving to others to help them accept
Bipolar Disorder as a blessing in disguise (page 56)
FREE Gift #6 – “How to Help Your Loved One Get A Great Job Despite
Having Bipolar Disorder” Report (A $95.00 Value)
Getting a job when one has Bipolar Disorder can prove to be a big
challenge. I know it was for my mom. There are limitations your loved one
may have. They may only be able to work certain days or times. Or earn a
certain amount of money.
It starts to make getting a job look impossible, but it’s not. In this
report, I reveal:
- Why your loved one doesn’t have to settle for just any job to pay the
bills (page 63)
- The Golden Rule when it comes to employment and Bipolar Disorder (page
- The two most important things your loved one needs to become
successfully employed (hint: it’s not a resume or glowing references)
- 6 goals your loved one should shoot for to increase their stability and
chances of getting a job (page 66)
- The 3-step plan for finding a job that’s right for your loved one (page
- The 2-word rule your loved one should keep in mind when job hunting to
ensure success (page 68)
- 4 questions to ask your loved one to determine the type of job that will
best suit them as a person with Bipolar Disorder (page 69)
- The 1 step that’s especially important if your loved one is looking for
their first job, just starting a job search, or re-entering the workforce
- 3 places your loved one can go for free career counseling (page 71)
- The step that most people overlook that will help determine whether a
particular job is a good fit for your loved one or not (page 71)
- How to ensure that your loved one’s resume is balanced and objective …
while still showcasing their strengths (page 72)
- The 3 key areas of information your loved one must include on their
resume (page 73)
- The hands-down best way to write a knock-out resume (page 73)
- 7 helpful hints for writing a great cover letter that practically forces
potential employers to read your loved one’s resume (page 74)
- The 4 best ways to get the word out about your loved one’s desire to
land a new job (page 75)
- Should your loved one tell a potential employer about their Bipolar
Disorder – here’s the best guideline to follow (page 76)
- What your loved one should say if they were fired from their last job …
especially because of Bipolar Disorder (page 77)
- How to ensure that your loved one doesn’t accept too low of a salary …
while also making sure they don’t let a great job go because they don’t
think the pay is high enough (page 78)
- Does your loved one suffer from severe bipolar episodes? They might not
want to go through a traditional interview – here’s what to do instead
- The best thing your love one can do if hired to ensure that they don’t
miss too much work (page 80)
- 3 things your loved one can do before starting a business to ensure that
their idea succeeds (page 81)
- What your loved one should do right now if they don’t think they’ll be
able to hold a steady job (page 82)
- The simple 5-point report card to evaluate how healthy your loved one’s
lifestyle is (page 84)
- 7 questions to get your loved one started on the path to finding their
perfect job (page 84)
- The next 7 things your loved one should do once they decide that they’re
truly ready and healthy enough to find a job (page 85)
- 21 websites to visit for more information about finding a job (page 87)
- 6 books for your loved one to read for more information on finding the
perfect job … especially if they/you have a disability (page 88)
FREE Gift #7 – A 4-Question Certificate (A $600.00 Value)
The truth is that no book, manual, or course has ever been able to
answer every single possible question. That’s why you get this question
certificate, which you can cash in simply by faxing, emailing, or mailing
your top 4 questions to me. Once I receive your question certificate, I’ll
get right back to you with an answer. (Make sure to include your telephone
number, because in many cases it's easier to discuss the answers over the
phone than through email.)
I’m willing to give you personal attention because I know from
experience that it's great to talk to someone who is knowledgeable about
Bipolar Disorder – especially someone who has been where you are now. (My
only stipulation is that I am NOT a doctor or lawyer, so you CANNOT ask
medical OR legal questions. Any other questions are completely fine.)
FREE Gift #8 – Success Plan Critique & Private Phone Consultation (A
The life-changing information contained in The Bipolar Mastery System
will be worthless if you don’t act on it. So to ensure you take that
critical step of putting your new knowledge into use, I’ll work with you
to develop a plan of attack.
There’s a lot of information you’ll be able to implement after
finishing this course. To ensure you avoid information overload and don’t
get paralyzed because you’re overwhelmed with ideas, I’ll spend up to 30
minutes with you on the phone to lay out a simple, but effective, plan for
implementing these ideas … and slowly, but surely, helping your loved one
become a high-functioning person despite their Bipolar Disorder.
I’ve helped my mother become high-functioning, as well as dozens of
other people who are ready to take control of their lives. Now, after
spending well over a year of my life interviewing high-functioning people
with Bipolar Disorder, I know even more proven strategies and tactics for
achieving a productive, independent, satisfying life.
That’s more than $1,450 in extra material – yours absolutely free when
get your copy of The Bipolar Mastery System today.
And if that’s not enough ... I’m going to toss in 3 more gifts if
you’re one of the first 17 people to request your copy of The Bipolar
Mastery System today.
FREE Gift #9 – (LIMITED TO THE FIRST 17 PEOPLE WHO REGISTER
for a FREE Vacation (A $350.00 Value)
Supporting a loved one with Bipolar Disorder is incredibly draining. I
know that by the time my mom became stable, I was wiped out – so
bone-tired and physically and mentally exhausted that I was like a zombie.
A vacation is what you need -- and I want to help make it happen.
As you probably know by now, I do incredible amounts of research when
I’m creating products and resources for my customers. What you might not
know is that I run two other businesses (actually, they pretty much run
themselves, which is why I can devote so much time to helping you).
Anyway ... while doing research for another product, I found a travel
company that serves large corporations. And I was able to persuade them to
give me access to some of the same travel deals that they give to their
One of the things I can purchase through them are vacation certificates
– and no, these aren’t those stupid “come and spend the weekend with us,
but by the way, you have to listen to a 4-hour timeshare presentation and
deal with our pushy salespeople.” There is no funny stuff or strings
attached – you just get to spend 3 days and 2 nights in one of 26 resort
destinations, like Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe, Cancun, Hawaii, and Orlando --
just to name a few.
You can visit Orlando, Daytona Beach, or Ft. Lauderdale, FL; Las Vegas;
Branson, MO; Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, TN; Atlantic City; Lake Tahoe; Maine
Coast; Myrtle Beach, SC; Nashville, TN; Pagosa Springs, CO; Pocono
Mountains, PA; Reno, NV; Sedona or Scottsdale, AZ; Williamsburg, VA. Or
choose a more exotic destination like Aruba; Cabo San Lucas, Puerto
Vallarta or Cozumel, Mexico; Dominican Republic; Hawaii; St. Thomas.
This FREE vacation certificate, which I am paying for out of my
own pocket as a sincere thank-you for being one of the first 17 people
to register today for The Bipolar Mastery System, entitles you to a FREE 3-day/2-night
stay at a resort location. Bring your loved one with Bipolar Disorder as a
celebration of their recovery. Or take off on your own for a few days of
FREE Gift #10 – (LIMITED TO THE FIRST 17 PEOPLE WHO REGISTER
TODAY) “How to
Successfully Manage Your Bipolar Disorder When You’re Traveling” Report (A
One of the key strategies for effectively managing Bipolar Disorder is
to avoid high-stress situations. But what’s more stressful than traveling?
Not only is there tons of stress involved in the process of traveling --
and if you’ve stood in a security line at an airport recently, you know
exactly what I mean -- but traveling also throws off your routine and puts
you in unfamiliar situations. Throw in a visit to your relatives and
disaster can strike!
Traveling used to be one of my mom’s key stressors. Every time she
returned from a trip to Texas to visit her family, we were pretty much
guaranteed that she’d have an episode. In fact, for months after her major
episode (the one where I took over as her primary supporter), she didn’t
travel at all because her mental health was so fragile.
Now that she’s achieved stability and become high-functioning, though,
she’s started traveling again. And using the strategies in this report,
traveling has virtually no effect on my mom’s mental health.
If you want to regain your freedom so you can explore the world, this
report has dozens of powerful tips that will help!
FREE Gift #11 – (LIMITED TO THE FIRST 17 PEOPLE WHO REGISTER
TODAY) “How to
Travel Like a Celebrity Without Paying Celebrity Prices” Report (A $75.00
It takes a lot of time and money to support someone who has Bipolar
Disorder. And many times, you probably had to give up things like
traveling or having fun… either because you don't have the money OR you
don't feel like you can let your loved one out of your sight.
Once your loved one is high-functioning again, it’ll be time to have
some fun. And this report will show you how to have a blast even if you’re
working with a limited budget.
- How to get instant hotel discounts of 50%
- How to travel for free
- Ways to save up to 50% on plane tickets
- Exactly where to find incredible deals to travel
- And much more.
So let’s recap what you get when you invest in The Bipolar Mastery
|Audio CD: Bipolar Mastery Success Story #1 – My Mom
|Audio CD: Bipolar Mastery Success Story #2 – Dimitri
|Audio CD: Bipolar Mastery Success Story #3 – Preston
|Audio CD: Bipolar Mastery Success Story #4 – Jay
|Audio CD: Bipolar Mastery Success Story #5 – Gaylene
|Audio CD: Bipolar Mastery Success Story #6 – Michelle
|Audio CD: Bipolar Mastery Success Story #7 – Nora
|Audio CD: Bipolar Mastery Success Story #8 – Jerod
|Audio CD: Bipolar Mastery Success Story #9 – Heather
|Audio CD: Bipolar Mastery Success Story #10 – Jody
|Audio CD: Bipolar Mastery Success Story #11 – Lori
|Audio CD: Bipolar Mastery Success Story #12 – Steve
|Audio CD: Bipolar Mastery Success Story #13 – Bill
|Audio CD: Bipolar Mastery Dr. Ruth Kantor – Facts About Bipolar
Disorder And Success
|Audio CD: Rod Underhill – Legal Issues to Be Aware of When You
Have Bipolar Disorder
|Audio CD: Dr. Stephen Strakowski – Answers to Frequently Asked
Questions About Bipolar Disorder
|Audio CD: Larry Friedman – Special Needs Trusts
|Audio CD: David Oliver (Me)– Shortcuts to Success with Bipolar
|Audio CD: Korby Waters – Goal Setting
|Special Report: The Key Benefits of a Successful, Profitable Home
Business – Especially When You Are Dealing With Bipolar” Report
|Special Report: “Characteristics of High-functioning People With
Bipolar Disorder” Report
|Special Report: “How to Quickly and Easily Deal With The Real
Stigma Associated With Bipolar Disorder
|Special Report: “How to Help Your Loved One Manage His or Her
Medications When Dealing with Bipolar Disorder” Report
|Special Report: “How Your Loved One Can Use Bipolar Disorder to
His/Her Advantage To Accomplish Huge Things All While staying Stable
|Special Report: “How to Help Your Loved One Get A Great Job
Despite Having Bipolar Disorder
|Special Report: A 4-Question Certificate
|Special Report: Success Plan Critique & Private Phone Consultation
|LIMITED TO THE FIRST 17 PEOPLE WHO REGISTER TODAY: Certificate for a FREE
|LIMITED TO THE FIRST 17 PEOPLE WHO REGISTER TODAY : Special Report: How
to Successfully Manage Your Bipolar Disorder When You’re Traveling” Report
|LIMITED TO THE FIRST 17 PEOPLE WHO REGISTER TODAY: Special Report: “How to
Travel Like a Celebrity Without Paying Celebrity Prices” Report
That’s right. You get more than $5,580 worth of proven resources that
are not available anywhere else in the world.
The question now is ... what is it worth to you to get access to this
A Roadmap for Success … For Less Than What
You’ll Spend on a Gallon of Gas
I had to put a lot of time into thinking about how I was going to price
The Bipolar Mastery System.
On one hand, the material needs to be out there and available to
everyone with Bipolar Disorder. I thought briefly about giving it away for
free, but I decided against it for two reasons.
- C’mon, let’s face it. When someone gives you something for free, you
really don’t value it as much as something you pay for – no matter how
cool or helpful the thing is. Studies have proven that we value things
more when we have to invest something to get it.
- I invested several thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of my
time hunting down high-functioning people with Bipolar Disorder…
persuading them to let me conduct and record an interview … conducting the
interview … getting transcripts made … finding someone to duplicate the
recordings … and so on. Now, don’t get me wrong. It makes me feel really
good to be able to get this information to you. The only problem is … I
can’t pay my mortgage with good feelings. I’m sure you can understand that
there is a very practical need to have you purchase this course, right?
But at the same time, I didn’t want to make this course so expensive
that you couldn’t afford it. Yes, I invested well over $15,000 (and that’s
not counting the value of my time) in developing
The Bipolar Mastery
Like I said before, I spent a little more than $100,000 in advertising
costs just trying to find people who could be considered
“high-functioning.” I am dead serious, and have all the bills and invoices
to prove it.
Then I spent $3,000 going through applications and picking out the
handful of people who were qualified to teach us their techniques for
achieving a high-functioning status. I also spent $135 developing unique
interview questions for each guest… $1,800 on professional transcripts…
$1,200 to polish the interviews and incorporate breaks (that way, you
don’t have to start over from the beginning if you stop listening to an
interview half-way through a CD – you can jump ahead to the section you
were listening to)… $493 getting the material to fit nicely onto 20 CDs.
Of course, I know it would NOT be fair to charge you
$50,000. Or even $5,000.
Here’s Another Way to Determine the Value of
The Bipolar Mastery System
Like I've said, there's no other system or course to teach your loved
one how to become high-functioning.
Since there are over 20 hours of audio, let’s calculate how much it
would take to get 20 hours of assistance from other highly qualified
people who are dedicated to helping you improve your loved one’s life.
||Average Cost Per Hour
BUT, with all of these individuals, you get absolutely nothing written,
nothing to listen to again and nothing you can review in the future.
There’s really no doubt about it – The
Bipolar Mastery System is an incredible one of the kind
system to help you or your loved one with bipolar disorder become high
functioning. With The Bipolar Mastery System,
the decades of hard work have been done – the success stories just tell
you about what works.)
Don’t Decide Now...
Try My Bipolar Mastery System--
FREE For 30 Days
I'm so sure that you’ll absolutely, positively love this program and
get a ton out of it, I'm willing to do something that might seem a
little bit like I am out of my mind...
I'd like to send you a copy of this system to
try for FREE. That's
Here's how it works:
I'd like to send you a copy of my Bipolar Mastery System 100% at
If you like it, keep it. You'll be billed automatically. If you don't
like it, just send it back within 30 days, and you won't be charged
(Don't worry, if the mail takes too long, and I get it back 31 days
later and you've been charged, I'll give you a full no-questions and
Can it get any better?
Of course it can...
I will even pay the shipping so there is NO CHARGE at all for the
first 30 days after you get this program.
And it even gets better…
I also realize that having to come up with the money for this system
right now might stretch your budget right now.
So I have an idea. I am going to make this a TOTALLY IRRESISTIBLE
OFFER that you can’t refuse.
If you order BEFORE THE
DEADLINE, as I mentioned above, I'll spread your payments out
over FOUR MONTHS. You won't make your first payment until 30 days after
you order, and you'll be automatically charged in four equal monthly
installments (shipping and handling added the first month).
There is no way I could make this any easier for you.
Get my system. Go through it and I know you will be amazed at the
kind of information that you’ll learn.
So you can use my system all you want for up to 30 days at MY RISK.
If you decide that it's not for you - for ANY REASON - just send it
back and you pay ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
If you'd like to keep it (and I'm betting that you will), you don't
have to do anything. You'll be billed automatically in four easy
payments of $187 (plus S&H).
Can it get any better? YES…
Your Investment Is Backed by an Iron-Clad, 100%,
120-Day, Total-Satisfaction-or-Your-Money-Back Guarantee
After the first 30 day FREE Trial, you are still totally
protected. You can take the next 120 days to go through every
bit of information I’ve included in The
Bipolar Mastery Course. Take notes, and test some of
the strategies and techniques for yourself.
If you don’t agree that The Bipolar
Mastery Course is the most valuable and concise
resource you’ve ever found on helping a loved one achieve a normal,
high-functioning life despite having Bipolar Disorder, I demand that
you send it back for a total refund of your investment (less
Shipping & Handling).
You Can Only Come Out Ahead
You can even keep the
FREE gifts as a thank-you for giving the system a try. Just send
the system back if you are unhappy and keep all the FREE Gifts
you got and used (including the consultation and critique
I’m delighted to offer this generous total satisfaction guarantee
because I’m confident that you’ll know exactly what to do to help
your loved one with Bipolar Disorder get to the next level of
stability after going through The
Bipolar Mastery System. Your loved one CAN live a
normal, highly stable life … and I’m ready to support you every step
of the way.
So Let’s Wrap This Up And Summarize
Here’s a recap of what you’ll get:
- You get my entire Bipolar Mastery System
- You get all the FREE Bonuses valued at $1950
- You’ll get it FREE for 30 days and won’t be charged one
- After 30 days, you’ll be charged the first payment plus S&H
- If you are unhappy for any reason whatsoever after the Free
30-day Trial, you have another
120 days to evaluate the
system and can send the system back for any reason
whatsoever. If you do, you will be issued a prompt and courteous
refund for any payments you’ve made.
- If you do return the system, you get to keep all the FREE
Bonus Gifts valued at $1950 as a thank you for giving it a try.
Don't forget this offer is only good through 11:59pm
Who Is Really In Control Of YOUR Life?
It’s time to take a good hard look at yourself ... at the life you
really want ... and what you really want your loved one to achieve.
Do you want to continue waking up each day wondering when your loved
one’s next bipolar episode will start … or are you ready to live life
confidently knowing that your loved one will be able to manage his/her
triggers enough to achieve months, even years, of stability?
Do you want to continue limiting your activities for fear of what will
happen when your loved one’s next bipolar episode strikes … or do you want
your loved one able to tackle anything that strikes your fancy?
Do you want your loved one to continue alienating people during
episodes and being afraid of making new friends … or do you want them to
rebuild damaged relationships and find dozens of new friends who accept
their Bipolar Disorder as a natural part of who they are?
It’s virtually impossible to get people to
treat someone with Bipolar Disorder as normal
if they are not high-functioning. They will be
treated as “special” but never like everyone else.
Do you want your loved one’s behavior to scream that they have Bipolar
Disorder … or do you want them to manage their Bipolar Disorder so well
that no one will be able to tell they even have the disease unless they
spill the beans?
Do you want your loved one to scrape by on government assistance and
the charity of others … or do you want them to earn their own keep – and
maybe even start their own profitable business?
The bottom line is … your loved one CAN live a “normal” (even
“exceptional”) life. The 13 high-functioning people profiled in
Bipolar Mastery System have done the hard work in figuring out how to
achieve a normal/exceptional life despite having Bipolar Disorder.
Before now, there was no single source that your loved one could model.
Now there is.
With The Bipolar Mastery System, you’ll be able to discover their
blueprint for living successfully with Bipolar Disorder.
The blueprint is ready and waiting. All you have to do is decide
whether you really want to help your loved one achieve a normal
(exceptional), stable, happy, healthy, productive life.
If your choice is “YES!” …
get your copy of this one-of-a-kind resource
Register Today for Prompt Delivery
Here’s what to do next: To get my system right now, simply
click here for an easy, online Enrollment form. Or, if you prefer
to fax or mail your order in, simply click
here for a printable Enrollment form. You may also order by picking
up the phone and calling 1-866-671-8986
to order 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Be sure to have
your credit card handy. Keep in mind that this is my order-taking system,
and while they’re very friendly, they may not be able to answer all
This letter is pretty straightforward, but if you still have
questions you need answered before you are ready to order my System,
feel free to use our
Help Desk. Leave a message and I will return your call as soon
The fastest, easiest way is to enroll
right now. You may also order by faxing the printable
Enrollment form to 1-866-671-8986, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Or, if you’d prefer to pay by check or money order, simply fill out
the enrollment form, and mail it, along with your payment to:
The Leverage Team, LLC.
275 Route 10 East
Succasunna NJ 07876
Please don’t send cash in the mail. As soon as we receive your enrollment
form, we’ll process it and ship it out, usually within 48 hours of receipt
of your order, if received on a business day.
Remember, in order to
receive all the FREE bonuses, you must respond BEFORE
Immediate action is necessary to avoid missing out on all these bonus
Click here to order online right now or
click here for a printable
Here are my final thoughts: What would your life be like if your loved one
was stable, productive, healthy, happy, and NOT battling the mania and/or
depression of Bipolar Disorder all the time? Right now, you have the
opportunity to take control of the situation, and your life will be
defined by whether you seize this opportunity to help your loved one or
whether you let it pass you by. Do the right thing; place your order right
now, while the idea is fresh in your mind.
Click here right now to get my System sent to you right away.
To your success,
David Oliver, Creator
“The Bipolar Mastery System”
P.S. Your investment in The Bipolar Mastery System is risk-free. If you
decide the proven strategies, tactics and techniques for becoming
high-functioning despite having Bipolar Disorder are NOT for you and your
loved one, just send the system back within 120 days for total refund of
your money (less S/H).
P.P.S. When you get your copy of The Bipolar Mastery System, you
instantly qualify to receive more than
$1,950 in FREE gifts. These are
yours to keep … even if you decide that the information in
Mastery System is not for you and your loved one.
Click Here to Get Your Copy of
The Bipolar Mastery System Today