If you are planning on having a child then, I have to ask you
“Here's What You Need To Know about Your Bipolar Disorder BEFORE You Get Pregnant”
If you are considering having a baby and you or your spouse have
Bipolar Disorder then this is going to be some of the most important
information you have EVER read.
I have received many questions regarding pregnancy and Bipolar
A lady called me one day. She had found out she was pregnant and has
Bipolar Disorder. She was searching for any information that would help
a woman who has Bipolar Disorder and was having trouble.
She was especially concerned about the effects of medications on her
baby and about experiencing episodes during pregnancy. I, too, began to
look for such information and found very little.
What I did find was scattered in many, many locations. So I decided
there should be one single place where information was available. The
results will help you if you are pregnant or considering getting
pregnant and have Bipolar disorder.
Pregnancy is serious business. So is Bipolar Disorder. When those two
conditions combine, it can be challenging for someone who is expecting a
baby. It can even be deadly if that person doesn't seek help, and the
right kind of help. If certain areas are ignored, the child's life can
be at stake. Yet….
Most People Just Have A Child Without
Even Considering Bipolar Disorder
Most people who have Bipolar Disorder take medications to help manage
their disorder. These medications may work just great, but almost all of
them can cause birth defects and unless you know all the facts about how
to deal with pregnancy when Bipolar Disorder is involved, you may find
yourself in big trouble. You could be hospitalized for your entire
pregnancy if you don't learn how to deal with pregnancy and Bipolar
Disorder at the same time.
Announcing My New eBook Titled What to Expect With
A Pregnancy And Bipolar
Here is what you’ll discover in this incredible resource:
- The potential for medications such as Lithium, Depakote and
Tegretol to contribute to birth defects.
- Determining how to reduce, eliminate or be weaned off of
anti-psychotics, anti-depressants or other medications before, during
and after pregnancy.
- Issues during pregnancy such as:
- What to do if the mother has a depressive or manic episode
during the pregnancy
- What to do if the mother has a depressive or manic episode
during labor or delivery
- How to prepare for the possibility that the mother could miss
the signs of labor or delivery if she is in the throes of a major
- How to develop a strong support system to monitor you during
pregnancy and during any medication adjustment phase.
- How to find a doctor willing to work with you during pregnancy to
minimize potential episodes
- The one secret you need to know in order to get “extra” support
during a pregnancy.
- How to cope with hormonal fluctuations that can exacerbate Bipolar
- The biggest secret to planning a pregnancy that nobody ever
talks about until it’s too late
- How to adjust to the physical and emotional changes of pregnancy
when you have Bipolar Disorder.
- How to setup emergency plans in place for pregnancy
complications and/or bipolar complications or both.
- Learning how to differentiate between symptoms that are connected
to pregnancy and symptoms that are potential signs of an oncoming
episode such as:
- How can you tell what is hormonal moodiness and what is
depression or mania?
- Are unusual symptoms such as Pica (eating unusual things such
as dirt or detergent) a pregnancy side effect or a mood disorder
- The added potential for post-partum depression
- How to handle a disrupted sleep schedule, one of the main
triggers of a bipolar episode.
- The difference between post-partum depression and a depressive
bipolar episode, how each is treated, medications for each, how they
affect you and your baby.
- How will you deal with added financial strain of a new child
and prevent that strain from triggering an episode?
- What you need to know about having sex and Bipolar Disorder
- Birth control
- Lack of being on medication and having unprotected sex
resulting in unwanted children
- Accidentally getting pregnant when you are taking medicine
that could cause birth defects.
I also cover general parenting issues such as:
- Potential that child will inherit the tendency to exhibit Bipolar
Disorder as he or she grows.
- Coping with symptoms of Bipolar Disorder while the child is an
infant. Who will care for the child if the parent has an episode?
- Nursing and bipolar medications.
- Will the stresses of parenting aggravate bipolar symptoms?
- How will you deal with the disruptive schedule of a newborn? This
can be very disturbing for someone with Bipolar Disorder since a
structured lifestyle is crucial to emotional stability.
- What will you do if the baby displays tendencies or symptoms of
Also, you’ll get…
Checklists And Worksheets
There are several things that you need to keep track of while going
through a pregnancy and coping with Bipolar Disorder. This bonus will
help you know what to do and organize your facts in the quickest,
easiest possible way so you don’t forget all those so-easy-to-forget
little things that are very important.
There is NO WHERE ELSE This
You see, there are lots of people who are great with pregnancy -- that
is teaching you things to look out for. BUT, none of these people know
Bipolar Disorder. Bipolar Disorder is a special mood disorder and, if
you don’t understand it, it will roll right over you like a giant rock.
I am sure if you are reading this, you already understand this.
This course, however, has information on dealing with pregnancy and
bipolar which is truly a very difficult thing. And most importantly, if
you have other children, it covers that as well.
I am really, REALLY proud of what I have put together and it’s truly
and incredible “offer.” The only thing that will make it even better is
to offer my famous…
"100% No Questions Asked, IRON
90-Day Money Back Guarantee"
When you order this package, you are doing it entirely at my risk.
Once you get it, if you don’t like it for any reason whatsoever or you
don’t even have a reason and simply want your money back, I’ll issue you a prompt and courteous refund. NO questions asked. So you can read everything entirely risk
This Will Save You A TON Of
Time Energy And Money
When I showed this information to various people, they were amazed.
They wished they had it while they were going through a pregnancy or
even before they considered one.
I guarantee you will love this material.
Get Your Digital Copy Today
You can get your digital copy for only $39.95. This is a real bargain when
you think about what it would cost you to figure everything out yourself
or spend days and days trying to gather information, only to learn it
simply isn’t readily available in a single, authoritative source.
Take action now so you can be on the road to making sure you
understand how to properly deal with Bipolar Disorder and pregnancy.
I think it’s a good idea to know ahead of time, don’t you?
Click here to
get your digital copy now.
P.S. Don’t let your pregnancy be up to random chance. Many people who
have Bipolar Disorder, simply don’t do enough research prior to
attempting to get pregnant. This can be disastrous! Plus, it’s simply
not fair to the child. Allow me to do the homework for you so you can
review it in the comfort of your own home.
Click Here To Get Your Digital Copy Today
of Service | Privacy