"Here's How To Find A Doctor, Psychiatrist
and/or Therapist For
Your Loved One And Get Them To Contact YOU"
If your loved one has bipolar disorder and you have been having trouble
finding a doctor, psychiatrist and/or therapist for them, then this letter
is going to be a Godsend to you.
I've had so many people tell me that it is nearly impossible to find
a good doctor, psychiatrist and/or therapist for their loved one with
bipolar disorder! Especially one in their area.
This is one of the biggest problems I hear talked about in the many bipolar
support groups I volunteer for.
In my own case, years ago, I faced the same problem. My mom was totally
unstable and thought she was "fine.So did her doctor. Until she went
into a horrible episode and had to be hospitalized.
Then my dad and I realized that we didn't even know which hospital she
should go to, or the name or phone number of her doctor! Luckily, we found
his business card and called him, but he didn't even have any idea that
my mom was so sick!
That's when we found out that there are good doctors, psychiatrists and
therapists and that there are also bad ones.
We had to find a new one for my mom for when she got out of the hospital.
My Dad Said That It Was Impossible
Even my own dad said that it would be impossible to find a new doctor
for my mom.
He said there just weren't any to be found. And that even if we found
one, a) they wouldn't be within our area, and b) they wouldn't be any
In fact, his exact words were, "There just aren't enough doctors
to go around."
This is TOTALLY NOT TRUE!
There are ways to find one - a good one. And to find one that is within
I Developed a Doctor-Finding System That Works!
I talked to many, many people to find out how they found their doctors,
psychiatrists and therapist, and if they were any good.
Mostly, they told me they either "stumbled onto them,or were referred
by a family member, friend, or the hospital.
In most cases, the choice was not theirs! They told me that they didn't
know how to find a doctor, psychiatrist or therapist on their own!
That's why I developed a doctor-finding system, and it works!
How I Developed My Doctor-Finding System
First, I tried conventional ways to find a new doctor for my mom. That
was a good start, but it didn't work.
Then I had an idea.
I would come up with a way to make the doctors call ME instead of me
This was a totally new way, but IT WORKED!
I used this system to find my mom a new doctor, psychiatrist and therapist,
and today she is stable and happy!
You'll Never Find This System Anywhere Else
The system in How to Find The Doctors And Others You Need To Get
Your Loved One With Bipolar Disorder Treated Right you will NOT
be able to find anywhere else. I know, because I developed this system
This system came from trial and error, hard work, and was proven with
my mom and me being able to use it to find her a new doctor, psychiatrist
You're going to be amazed at how simple it will be to use the strategies
I developed in my system and put into How to Find The Doctors And
Others You Need To Get Your Loved One With Bipolar Disorder Treated Right
for you to use, too.
In this guide, you'll learn not only how to find a good doctor, psychiatrist
and/or therapist, but how to get THEM to come to YOU! I know it sounds
impossible, but like I said before, IT WORKS!
Other people with bipolar disorder and their supporters have tried to
do this and have failed. But my system has been tested by many people
and has been proven to work!
Some of the things you'll learn in this guide are:
- The shocking reason why you don't want your doctor to be well-known
or highly regarded by lots of people
- Why traditional ways to find a doctor FAIL
- How you can tell if your loved one has a bad doctor
- What to do if you feel that your loved one has a bad doctor
- The importance of a good treatment team
- The 10 special people who could be part of a good treatment team
- What the "Triangle of Professionals" means and why it is
- Who the Triangle of Professionals are
- How you know if your loved one needs all the people in their Triangle
- How surprisingly it is for people with bipolar disorder not to take
a cold seriously enough (and why they should)
- How missing a psychiatrist appointment could be FATAL to your loved
- The role of each person on your loved one's treatment team
- Why support groups are important for management of bipolar disorder
- An important warning about bipolar support groups
- Other mental health practitioners you may also need to help your
- Why you need signed Medical Release Forms
- How to get a doctor to work with YOU and not just your loved one
- What to do if you hear something "badabout your loved one's doctor
- How to tell if your loved one's psychiatrist or therapist is an
expert on bipolar disorder
- Why traditional leads just aren't good enough (but they at least are
- 4 simple initial sources of leads
- How to get leads from your own back door
- A surprising place that I got 200 leads from
- Why you should follow up on ANY leads you get
- The embarrassingly simple way to find a good doctor, psychiatrist
and/or therapist that you never would have thought of
- The amazing thing about the doctor's receptionist and why she is so
important to you and your loved one
- How to find a great doctor specializing in bipolar disorder
- How to investigate any doctor, psychiatrist or therapist in advance
of your loved one ever going to see them
- Why you should talk to your loved one's doctor over the phone or
interview them in person before deciding if they are right for your
- What the doctor "filtering processis
- 18 Tips on finding the help you need
- How support group schedules can help you find a doctor, psychiatrist
and/or therapist for your loved one
- How to tell if a doctor, psychiatrist or therapist is a "good
fitfor your loved one
- My guaranteed way to get a doctor to call YOU!
- How I got calls from SIX doctors in ONE WEEK!
- Why I chose the first one as best for my mom
- A proven system to find the best doctor, psychiatrist and/or therapist
for your loved one
and much, much more!
You'll find so many strategies that are proven to work that NOBODY
ever heard before I made up my doctor-finding system in How to Find
The Doctors And Others You Need To Get Your Loved One With Bipolar Disorder
You really need to get this guide so that you, too, can find a great
doctor, psychiatrist and/or therapist for YOUR loved one!
Ok, Dave, So What Is This All Going To Cost Me?
First of all, I want you to change your mind about the word "cost,and
think instead of "investment."
How to Find The Doctors And Others You Need To Get Your Loved One
With Bipolar Disorder Treated Right is an investment that is actually
going to SAVE you money.
How much is your loved one costing you by being unstable and not well?
I know it's a TON. How do I know? Because I have been there!
All those doctor's visits. The psychiatrist's appointments. The weekly
or bi-weekly sessions with the therapist. The hospital stays. If you don't
have insurance, it can run you into the thousands (hospital stays can
almost bankrupt you!). And even if you do have insurance, you probably
have a co-pay anyway.
All these things are a cost. But this guide is an investment in your
loved one's stability.
How much is that worth to you? All I ask is you invest $49.95
for it. This allows me to continue marketing this website so I connect
with and hopefully help others who are in need of this vital knowledge
If you decide to keep the guide, take the next 90 days to go through
every bit of information I've included in How to Find The Doctors
And Others You Need To Get Your Loved One With Bipolar Disorder Treated
Right. Take notes, and test the doctor-finding system and some
of the strategies for yourself.
If you don't agree that How to Find The Doctors And Others You
Need To Get Your Loved One With Bipolar Disorder Treated Right
gives you the system and strategies you need to find the best doctor,
psychiatrist and/or therapist for your loved one with bipolar disorder,
I demand that you ask for your money back.
100% NO Questions Asked 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
I know that if you are trying to deal with a loved one with bipolar disorder,
you may think, "I have tried everything to find a good doctor, psychiatrist
and/or therapist, and they just aren't out there, so Dave's system probably
won't work, either.
Don't worry, because I know how you feel. Even my own dad said that,
until he saw it worked with my mom! This is why I am offering you
a 100% NO questions asked 90-day IRON Clad money back guarantee.
If you do ask for a refund, I'll issue one promptly and courteously with
NO questions asked.
Better Than Risk FREE Guarantee
Why am I doing this? Well I want to help people who are supporting a
loved one with bipolar disorder. I really feel that "the systemhas
worked against them for so many years and I want to do something about
So far people have loved my materials. I am really excited about it and
feel I am making a big impact.
Don't Decide Now
Don't decide now if my doctor-finding system and these strategies will
work. Simply get the guide.
Review it. Look it over. Look at the system and strategies. Then put
them into action. And then make your decision. Again there is absolutely
no risk on your part. You are fully protected.
Go ahead and place your order right away while the idea is fresh in your
mind. Do it now before your loved one gets more unstable, goes into an
episode, or ends up in the hospital. Before they hurt themselves. Do it
before they do any one of the terrible things that someone with bipolar
disorder is 100% capable of doing.
No matter what anyone else has told you
no matter how much you
believe there are no good doctors out there
no matter whether you
are absolutely convinced that you could never get a doctor to call YOU
I'm telling you that my doctor-finding system can help you find a good
doctor, psychiatrist and/or therapist for your loved one, so that they
can become stable with their bipolar disorder. And isn't that what you
want for your loved one?
click here right now to get this one-of-a-kind guide.
Here to Get This Material Right Now